Escape from the city noise in this cozy suburban residence in Brighton East Farms. This home features a classic aesthetic with large windows, warm design accents and hardwood floors throughout the ground floor. Enjoy the outdoors in a backyard with a stamped concrete patio and breathtaking landscaping. The home includes an attached two-car garage and is conveniently located near local shops, scenic trails and I-76.
- Flowing Living + Dining Areas
- Ample Natural Light Throughout
- Warm Wood Floors on Main Level
- Pristine Granite Countertops
- Handsome Gas Fireplace
- Luxurious Primary Suite w/ Vaulted Ceilings + Large En-Suite Bathroom
- Spacious Backyard w/ Stamped Concrete Patio
- Breathtaking Landscaping
- Close Proximity to Neighborhood Nature Paths
- Conveniently Located Near I-76 + Shopping
CLASSIC + COZY LIVING
Live comfortably in a sizable abode perfect for parties or quiet nights in. Two spacious dining areas allow residents and guests to enjoy meals inside the kitchen or within an expansive living room. This area includes a tiled gas fireplace, ceiling fan and large windows with both horizontal and vertical blinds.
- 2 Dining Areas for Versality + Extra Space for Guests
- Tiled Gas Fireplace
- Sliding Door to the Backyard
WARM + ENCHANTING KITCHEN
The large kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a window peeking into the living room for an inviting, social atmosphere. A sunny nook in the corner of the room provides a perfect dining area. Enjoy the convenience of built-in, state of the art appliances and plenty of space for meal preparation.
- Stainless Steel Oven, Dishwasher + Microwave
- Granite Countertops + Classic Wooden Cabinetry
- Cutout Window Connects to the Living Room
Luxuriate in comfort and ease in any of the home’s three bathrooms. The spaces are painted in warm, inviting neutral tones and feature tiled floors and built-in storage. The primary suite features an en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, shower and studio lighting over a double sink.
- Elegant Countertops + Wooden Cabinetry
- Large Mirrors w/ Glamorous Studio Lighting
- En-Suite w/ Jacuzzi Tub + Shower Stall
SUNNY PRIVATE SPACES
Sunny, carpeted bedrooms are painted with vibrant colors evocative of the surrounding southwest landscapes. The primary suite contains a ceiling fan and a luxurious en-suite bathroom with a spacious extra closet. A total of four bedrooms makes it easy to create space for a home office or study.
- Primary Suite Includes En-Suite Bathroom
- Extra Rooms Could Easily Be Converted to Home Office
A rural, small-town feel combined with a quick commute to Downtown Denver establishes Brighton as a community-driven area surrounded by ample space to stretch out. The South Platte River and nearby Barr Lake State Park provide endless outdoor recreation opportunities away from the crowds of the Foothills. Easy access to Route 85 and I-76 makes commuting a breeze.