Luminous, luxurious and lavish; this lease is anything but ordinary. Situated in the Flats at Villa Rosso, this first-floor home is brilliantly laid out to maximize light from its southeast orientation. Coming and going is a breeze with easy access through the back door and the garage. An expansive open living area is bright and airy with towering windows and a stylish neutral color palette.
Accessible through sliding glass doors, the patio is a sun-drenched escape with plenty of room for leisure. Tall ceilings spill over to a sleek kitchen adorned with a bold tile backsplash, soft-close cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a vast center island. A nearby pantry offers additional storage. Two spacious bedrooms boast a serene motif with recessed lighting. The primary bedroom flaunts an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, shower with bench and immense walk-in closet. This home is just minutes away from DTC, moments from Cherry Creek State Park and a short drive from Downtown Denver.
WHY 4885 South Monaco Street #108?
- Contemporary Design
- Sought-After Location
- Open Floor Concept
- Bright, Modern Paint Palette
- 2 Modern Bedrooms
- Southeast Orientation w/ Ample Natural Light
- First Floor w/ Garage Access
- Designer Kitchen
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designer Backsplash
- Abundant Cabinetry w/ Pantry
- Primary Suite w/ Dual Vanities + Elegant Walk-in Shower
- Spacious Walk-in Closet
- Tall Ceilings
- Elegant Light Fixtures
- Storage Unit
- Luxury Living at the Flats at Villa Rosso
- Close Proximity to Cherry Creek State Park
- Perfect Mix of Urban + Suburban Living
- Easy Highway Access