Charismatic flair cascades throughout this Berkeley bungalow. Beaming with abundant natural light, a front sunroom invites entry further inside to a luminous layout flowing with gleaming wood floors. Residents enjoy leisurely relaxation outdoors in a fenced-in backyard with a patio gently shaded by mature trees.
- Charismatic Berkeley Bungalow with Abundant Natural Light
- Charming Front Sunroom
- Luminous Layout with Hardwood Flooring
- Black Brick Fireplace in Living Area
- Eat-In Kitchen with Generous Cabinetry
- Vaulted Ceilings in Primary Suite with Large Walk-In Closet + Jetted Tub
- Sizable Secondary Bedroom
- Living Space in Finished Basement with Large Rec Room, Office Space, Bedroom + Bath
- Outdoor Space with Fenced-In Yard + Patio Shaded by Mature Trees
LIVING AREA, DINING ROOM + KITCHEN
A cozy fireplace set against a black brick accent wall serves as the focal point of a chic living area. Delight in hosting at-home soirees beneath a contemporary light fixture in a bright dining room. An eat-in kitchen showcases generous cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Cozy Fireplace
- Black Brick Accent Wall
- Contemporary Light Fixture
- Generous Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
BEDROOMS + BASEMENT
Vaulted ceilings expand the scale of a spacious primary suite featuring a large walk-in closet with built-ins. Relax and unwind in a serene bathroom boasting a double vanity, glass-enclosed shower and jetted bathtub. A sizable secondary bedroom completes the main level. Flexible living space is found in a finished basement with a large recreation room and home office space. A bedroom and bathroom provide a private retreat for visiting guests.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-In Closet with Built-Ins
- Glass-Enclosed Shower
- Recreation Room
- Home Office Space
This northwest neighborhood is home to a collection of top-rated eateries, unique storefronts, breweries, bars, studios and galleries. In short, art and culture have a home here in this trendsetting community. Boutiques all along the bustling Tennyson Street, specialty grocery stores, and Berkeley Lake Park are all integral pieces of the community here. Ease of access to I-70 and I-76 make this perfect for commuters, weekend warriors seeking year-round mountain adventures or urbanites who thrive in the heart of Denver.