A dream of mid-mod living converges with ravishing details throughout this shining Englewood home. Stunning characteristics, such as exposed beams, tongue-in-groove ceilings and unparalleled indoor-outdoor connectivity form an elevated lifestyle for those seeking a mid-century vibe with contemporary elegance. Every inch of this home has been meticulously cared for and designed to maximize natural light, offering a space that feels less like a structure and more like a rejuvenating escape.
- Open Concept Main Floor
- Tongue-in-Groove Ceilings w/ Skylights + Exposed Beams
- Clerestory Glass Throughout
- Updated Bathrooms
- Exposed Brick + Polished Concrete
- Full Wet Bar w/ Beverage Cooler
- Newer Water Heater
- Pristine Deck w/ Professionally Landscaped Yard + Sprinkler System
- Private Fence w/ Sound Barrier
Wood planter boxes dance with a brick façade for inviting curb appeal, leading into an entryway surrounded by natural stone finishes. Bright and airy, the open main floor unfolds beneath vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and skylights. The living space is an enchanting haven illuminated by wide expanses of glass that invite in ample natural light.
- Exposed Beams + Vaulted Ceilings
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Tongue-in-Groove Elements
- Ample Natural Light
- Soothing Color Palette
A nearby kitchen is characterized by stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, and sleek cabinetry create an at-home chef’s dream. A tiled backsplash commingles with under-cabinet lighting for a subtle, yet luxurious feel. The center island provides ample space for meal preparation and extra space to sit, while the adjacent dining area invites endless at-home soirees.
- Open Kitchen + Dining
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Counters + Sleek Cabinetry
- Elegant Designer Elements
- Center Island w/ Seating
- Dining Area w/ Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
DREAMY BEDS + BATHS
Situated amongst bright and light-drenched bedrooms, an updated shared bath exudes serenity and spa-like allure with generously tiled elements and a pristine motif. Exposed brick defines the primary bedroom, where additional living space, clerestory windows, studio lighting and torrents of natural light inundate the space with mid-mod charm. Sliding glass doors grant access to a private patio haven. An en-suite bath revels in illumination from a skylight with the same pristine motif as its shared counterpart.
- Meticulously Updated Shared Bath w/ Soaking Tub
- Bright + Expansive Bedrooms
- Primary Suite w/ Exposed Brick + En-Suite Bathroom
- Private Patio Access
Additional living and sleeping space are found in a lower level grounded by polished concrete floors, crowned by tongue-in-groove ceilings and equipped with a wet bar. Ample space for at-home work and relaxation is afforded with a non-conforming bedroom. Outside, a meticulously maintained wood deck overlooks a stunningly landscaped yard.
- Luminous Lower Level w/ Polished Concrete Floors
- Additional Non-Conforming Bedroom + Recessed Lighting
- Full Wet Bar
- Gorgeous Outdoor Escape
- Professional Landscaping + Pristine Deck
- Lush Lawn
- Private Fence w/ Sound Barrier
- Sprinkler System
Englewood is a developed suburb south of Denver where residents are offered a lifestyle that infuses urban amenities—restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shopping and parks—in suburban surroundings.