A modern vision of design excellence comes to life in this Wash Park new build. Multi-level duplex living is exemplified with an open-concept layout that serves as a perfect stage for entertaining. Grounded by a fireplace and flanked by built-in storage, the living area is bright retreat for both home gatherings and quiet refuge.
A dedicated dining space sits beneath a contemporary chandelier while a chef’s kitchen showcases a vast center island, stylish shelving and modern appliances. Each private hideaway offers rejuvenating bliss while en-suite bathrooms afford spa-like tranquility. With a loft area, outdoor connectivity and a short distance to Washington Park, this residence offers an elevated lifestyle.
- new build in Wash Park
- multi-level duplex living
- open-concept layout
- living area with fireplace + built-in storage
- designer-selected finishes
- dedicated dining space with contemporary chandelier
- chef’s kitchen with a vast center island, stylish shelving + modern appliances
- private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- flexible loft area
- seamless outdoor connectivity
Designer-selected finishes uphold a chic, yet refined motif throughout the home with earthy textures and soothing hues. Handsome wood flooring flows gracefully underfoot matched by a neutral color palette crafting a serene setting. Aesthetic floor, shower and wall tiles in the bathrooms promote harmonious balance with modern fixtures. Stylish light fixtures found throughout provide additional illumination.
- handsome wood flooring
- aesthetic floor, shower + wall tiles
- modern fixtures
- stylish light fixtures
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and a lake. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are strolling around the park’s well-kept paths, joining their soccer league for a post-game picnic or sharing the playground with fellow families. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.
- moments from Washington Park
- access to spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts + lake
- nearby restaurants, cafes + shops
- proximity to Denver Country Club + Cherry Creek Shopping Center