5792 Devil’s Head Court – $733,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD
Inviting warmth flourishes in this Wildhorse Ranch residence with seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. Situated on a spacious corner lot on a quiet cul-de-sac, stunning views of North Table Mountain and the foothills unfold crafting a coveted escape. A covered front porch welcomes residents further inside to a single-level, open layout well-suited for entertaining. An ideal location affords proximity the North Table Mountain trails and Highway 93 with easy access to downtown, Golden or Boulder.
- Spacious Corner Lot
- Stunning Views of North Table Mountain + Foothills
- Open Layout Suited for Entertaining
- Spacious Kitchen with Birch Cabinetry + Granite Countertops
- Breakfast Bar Overlooking Bright Dining Area with Rustic Light Fixture
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace + Sliding Glass Doors Opening to Expansive Patio
- Primary Suite with Room Darkening Shades, Oversized Shower + Double Vanity
- Proximity to North Table Mountain Trails, Golden + Boulder
KITCHEN, DINING AREA + LIVING AREA
Enjoy prepping and crafting new recipes in a spacious kitchen featuring birch cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Peer over a breakfast bar into a bright dining area poised beneath a rustic light fixture. A gas fireplace serves as the focal point of a living area with a sliding glass door opening to an expansive patio.
- Birch Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Fireplace
- Expansive Patio
BEDROOMS + STUDY
One of three bedrooms with room darkening shades, a primary suite boasts a serene bathroom with an oversized shower and double vanity. The remaining bedrooms provide versatile space for new residents. A private study offers the perfect space for a home office or fitness area.
- Room Darkening Shades
- Oversized Shower
- Double Vanity
- Versatile Bedrooms
- Private Study
Situated within the Wildhorse Ranch community, this home’s locale offers an ideal setting just ten minutes from downtown Golden. Residents spend sun-filled afternoons exploring Long Lake Regional Park and nearby nature trails. Enjoy close proximity to both the mountains and downtown Denver for easy access to shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,744
Parking: 2-Car Attached Garage