Stylish flair flourishes in this two-story Downtown Superior townhome. A covered front patio welcomes residents into an open floorplan awash with abundant natural light from vast windows. An added convenience, solar panels provide discounted energy bills. Ideally located between Boulder and Denver, the future Downtown Superior is designed to provide a variety of retail, dining and entertainment options as well as proximity to outdoor recreation.
- Stylish Two-Story Downtown Superior Townhome
- Open Floorplan with Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Spacious Living + Dining Area
- Kitchen with Center Island, Quartz Countertops + Shaker-Style Cabinetry
- Versatile Loft Affords Extra Space
- Serene Primary Suite with Double Vanity
- Fully Finished Basement with Rec Room, Sizable Bedroom + Bath
- Solar Panels Provides Discounted Energy Bills
- Ideally Located Offering a Variety of Retail, Dining + Outdoor Recreation
LIVING AREA, DINING AREA + KITCHEN
Engineered hardwood flooring flows easily underfoot, from a spacious living area into a dining area poised beneath a contemporary light fixture. Crisp white wall color provides an ideal backdrop for a host of personalized design and décor possibilities. A center island with seating anchors a kitchen flaunting stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and shaker-style cabinetry.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Contemporary Light Fixture
- Center Island with Seating
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
LOFT, BEDROOMS + BASEMENT
Upstairs, a versatile loft affords space for a home office or fitness area. One of three second-level bedrooms, a serene primary suite features a bathroom with a double vanity. Additional living space is found in a fully finished basement with a recreation room and sizable bedroom and bathroom offering a private retreat for guests.
- Versatile Loft
- Three Second-Level Bedrooms
- Double Vanity
- Recreation Room
- Bedroom + Bathroom
The Superior neighborhood offers the best of both worlds — unrivaled proximity to the Foothills and open spaces in all directions, and convenient highway access for an easy commute to either Denver or Boulder. Residents thrive in this close-knit locale with private residential enclaves and nearby shopping and restaurants just a drive away.