A HOUSE WITH NO SECRETS was the Wish and Desire of the Homeowner who Commissioned Jim Bershof, Architect and Principle at OZ Architecture, one of Denver’s Most Respected and Credited Architectural Firms!
The Residence had to have an OPEN FLOOR PLAN with Little Room for Anything to Hide. AND Engage Seamlessly Outdoor Living!
Originally a 50’s Split Level Ranch, 60 Kearney Street has been Re-Born into a Modern Home with a Nod to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Prairie Houses with their Floating Roofs.
Walking Through the Front Steel Door into the Entry you are Awestruck from Floor to Ceiling Glass Facing the Terrace and Heavily Tree’d Backyard! Absolutely Beautiful! The Entire back of the House is Floor to Ceiling 2 Stories of South Facing Glazing – Brilliant Passive/Solar Design with Incredible Indoor/Outdoor Connection and Living!
The Core of the House is a Custom Wide Circular Stair with Black Concrete Treads that Connect the Upper and Lower Floors. Dramatic in its Presence and Function the Stair also Functions as a Laundry Drop! Really! At the top of the Upper Landing an Incredible Neon Triptych Art Piece, Commissioned from Neosource to Resemble the Collage Artistry of Daryl Howard.
The Gourmet Chefs Kitchen is Open and Engaging
- 3 Separate Cooking Sources—-2 Gas Burners, an Electric Grill and a Flat Ceramic Top with Instant on Halogen
- Undermount 2 Sinks and Prep Sink
- Four Different Level Countertops all in Black Polished Concrete and Stainless Steel
- Tons of Built in Storage and Compartments
- SubZero, Bosch and Monogram are the Appliances
The Master Suite and Office/Library/Studio is the Entire Second Floor. Surrounded by Clerestory Windows, Skylights, and Floor to Ceiling Glass on the South and West the Views are Jaw Dropping! Views of the Front Range in Winter, Crestmoor Park, the Tree’d Backyard and the Incredible Sunsets are Inspiring.
- Dressing Room and Large Walk-In Closet
- Steam Shower with Stretch out Bench
- North Side Gallery Wall
- Custom Built In Library/Office
- Roof Top Terrace with Hose Bibs for Watering Plants
The Lower Level has a Studio, Bath, Tons of Storage, a Large Finished Craft Room with Additional Storage, the Laundry Room and Mechanicals.
- Built by Award Winning BOA Construction
- Indian Sunrise Slate Flooring Throughout
- All Windows Low E over Green Solex
- South Facing Glass Wall has Automated Sun Screens
- Indoor Pet Shower/Gardening Center with Shower/Sink/Storage
- Five Heating/AC Zones
- Main Floor Guest Suite with Tons of Storage and Walk-In Closet
- Lower Level Studio/Yoga that can be easily turned into 2 additional Large Bedrooms, each with own Window and Closet
Crestmoor is one of Denver’s Charming Luxury Neighborhoods that has a Rich Diverse Mix of Residential Housing Options. 50’s and 60’s Sprawling Ranch’s, Tudors, Multi Level Contemporaries and Mansions.
Crestmoor is a Park Neighborhood. Soccer and Softball Fields, Tennis Courts, Picnic Areas and Walking and Biking Paths are at the Core of the Neighborhood. Crestmoor also has the Crestmoor Swim and Tennis Club.
Walking Distance to Local Restaurants and Markets and Commerce. The Locando Del Borgo and Summerhill Market are Local Favorites! A Short Drive and or Bike Ride to Cherry Creek. Close to Downtown and the Tech Center.