Unparalleled Victorian character and resplendent designer elements evoke nostalgic bliss within this soul-enriching Capitol Hill townhome. Surrounded by an unbeatable location, residents can feel a sense of warmth from the covered front porch to an open and bright main floor and all the spaces in between.
- Unparalleled Victorian Character
- Exposed Brick + Ornate Details
- High Ceilings + Wide Windows
- Illuminated by Natural Light
- Award-Winning Kitchen w/ Sleek Cabinetry + Chic Lighting
- Primary Retreat w/ a Vast Skylight, Towering Ceilings + Balcony Access
- Flexible Lower Level
- Private + Coveted Back Patio
- Unbeatable Location w/ Easy Access to Nearby Restaurants + Shops
TIMELESS LIVING + DINING
An open floorplan defines the connectivity of an astounding main floor. Within the light-filled living area, exposed brick juxtaposes the ornate details of a fireplace while high ceilings and wide windows saturate the space in illuminated drama. Hardwood floors run into an adjacent dining area characterized by bay windows and built-in cabinetry.
- Open Floorplan Enriched w/ Classic Character
- Exposed Brick Throughout
- Generous Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- Fireplace w/ Ornate Detailing
The dining area escorts residents into an award-winning kitchen, where sleek cabinetry, genius lighting and contemporary design take hold. An elegant palette of bright whites meet pristine quartz counters and backsplash, elevating the warmth of hardwood floors and open shelving. A frosted door flows to the outdoor patio, where residents are treated to a private, landscaped oasis upon which to enjoy the enviable Colorado climate.
- Award-Winning Kitchen Design
- Sleek Motif + Contemporary Touches Throughout
- Quartz Countertops + Open Shelving
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Ascend the skylit stairwell into an enclave of bedrooms — including a showstopping primary retreat characterized by a vast skylight, towering ceilings and private balcony access that enjoys both shade and sunshine. Each secondary bedroom on this level shares the same bright and welcoming motif, crafting perfect hideaways for guests and residents alike. A shared bathroom exudes spa-like allure with a deep soaking tub and classic tiling.
- Skylights + Abundant Natural Light
- Enchanting Primary Suite w/ Private Deck
- Luminous Secondary Bedrooms
- Elegant Shared Bathroom
The motif of sleek-meets-classic continues in a lower level with flexible uses. Imagine a serene at-home office with ample storage space for documents, or a peaceful space for working out or enjoying movies. An additional non-conforming bedroom offers room to grow or a fully secluded guest hideaway.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Flexible Home Office / Entertainment Space
- Additional Storage
- Non-Conforming Bedroom w/ Natural Light + Built-ins
In addition to rich culture and Colorado history due to close proximity to the Capitol Building, Capitol Hill offers a vibrant mix of arts, cafes and shopping galore. Boasting plenty of greenery and outdoor activities at nearby Cheesman Park and Congress Park, this bold, urban neighborhood includes something for everyone.