Modern and rustic sensibilities come together in perfect harmony in this inviting house on a lush, tree-lined street in Lowry. This vibrant, fully-renovated abode features a bright, open floorplan with large windows and high ceilings. Throughout the home are modern finishes, marble countertops, sleek appliances and a mix of hardwood floors and carpeting. Relish in the convenience of an attached two-car garage and proximity to Lowry’s restaurants.
- Bright + Airy Open Floorplan w/ Large Windows
- 3 Bedrooms on the 2nd Level
- 2 Separate Patios
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- Close Proximity to Lowry Restaurants
- All Square Footage Above Ground
- Upgrades in Every Room w/ Modern Finishes Throughout
- Custom Primary Walk-In Closet w/ Built-ins
- Small Private Yard
- Extra Space for Flex/Office
- High Ceilings
BRIGHT, OPEN LIVING
The first floor encompasses a spacious living area tailor-made for entertaining, complete with bar seating, a foyer with built-in storage and a sizeable dining nook. The rooms flow into each other seamlessly to promote a warm, social atmosphere. The kitchen is in the middle of everything, so any chef would never be too removed from the action. Hardwood floors run throughout the space to lend a modern feel.
- Entry Features Built-In Storage Perfect for Keys, Bags or Shoes
- Sleek Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Island w/ Marble Countertop + Bar-Style Seating
- Expansive Dining Nook
- Blond Wood Cabinetry w/ Modern Fixtures
- Spacious, Sunny Living Room Area
The home’s bathrooms are an impeccable blend of modern design and traditional sophistication. Each contains European-inspired fixtures and luxurious marble countertops and floor tiles.
- Modern Glass Shower Stalls w/ Bench
- Marble Countertops + Floor Tiles
- Stylish Monochrome Storage w/ Modern Fixtures
- Multiple Sinks to Accommodate Busy Households
SUNNY + SECLUDED BEDROOMS
Each bedroom features large closets, plenty of light and flexible extra space that could be easily converted to a home office. The primary bedroom features an elegant en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet with built-ins.
- Primary Suite w/ En-Suite Bathroom + a Walk-In Closet w/ Built-In Storage
- Bedroom w/ Cloud-Print Accent Wall + Cloud-Shaped Light Fixtures
- Shower Stalls w/ Modern Glass Doors
COZY OUTDOOR RETREATS
A small yard, a front patio and a balcony allow residents and their guests to enjoy a variety of outdoor experiences in comfort and privacy. These areas are perfect for socializing, reading a book or watching the sunset. Wooden fences add a peaceful seclusion to each space.
- Front Patio w/ Space for Two Chairs
- Sunny Balcony w/ Room for a Couch
- Grassy Yard Perfect for Cookouts
This home is located in historic Lowry, a former Air Force base turned into a lush, green suburb. Draws to the neighborhood include outdoor spaces like Sunset Park and Great Lawn Park, as well as museums, shops and sports centers. Lowry also boasts unbeatable views of the Rocky Mountains.