6293 West Gould Drive – $1,295,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Classic composure comes to light in this Grant Ranch residence. A warm brick exterior invites entry further inside to an open floorplan flowing with newly refinished oak floors. An array of vast windows draws in ample natural light as fresh wall color and new light fixtures brighten the space further. Privacy abounds in an expansive, tranquil backyard surrounded by fencing. Residents enjoy an ideal location with proximity to schools and country clubs. HOA amenities include a community lake, clubhouse, tennis courts, boat slips and more.
Two-story ceilings command attention upward in a formal living room and dining area with seamless flow for entertaining. An eat-in kitchen beams with all-white cabinetry and newer stainless steel appliances. Nearby, a half bathroom is an added convenience. Vaulted ceilings craft an airy retreat in a primary suite with a fireplace, full bathroom and mountain views. Sizable secondary bedrooms are complemented by two ¾ bathrooms. Downstairs, a finished basement flaunts a wet bar, two bedrooms and a full bathroom.
- open floorplan flowing with newly refinished oak floors
- ample natural light through vast windows
- formal living room + dining area with two-story ceilings
- eat-in kitchen with all-white cabinetry + newer stainless steel appliances
- primary suite with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, full bath + mountain views
- finished basement with a wet bar, two bedrooms + a full bath
- expansive, private backyard surrounded by fencing
- ideal location with proximity to schools
- HOA amenities include a community lake, clubhouse, tennis courts and more
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 3,356
Parking: 3-Car Garage