Contemporary living commingles with timeless allure in this breezy top-floor condo. An airy, open-concept floorplan offers seamless living and dining spaces awash with ample natural light from wide expanses of glass. Oak hardwood floors radiate a warmth that is magnified by a stylish neutral color palette.
This motif continues into the updated kitchen area, where wood cabinets, quartz counters + stainless steel appliances await culinary creativity with additional seating at the high-top breakfast bar.
Outdoor connectivity is offered in two areas: the first is a sunny private balcony accessible through the living area, the second is a shared rooftop deck with mountain views.
- Coveted Top Floor Unit
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Oak Hardwood Floors
- Updated Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances + Quartz Countertops
- Remodeled Bathroom w/ New Tile Floor, Tub + Shower
- Spacious Bedrooms w/ Large Closets
- Built-In Washer + Dryer
- Community Rooftop Deck w/ Stunning Mountain Views
- Locked Basement Storage Closet
- Close To Restaurants + Coffee Shops
- Easy Access To Downtown + Cherry Creek North
Beautiful hardwoods ground a luminous living area in warmth and texture. Classic coved ceilings add dimension above while nodding to this building’s classic architecture. A wide picture window illuminates the space while peering out onto the private balcony.
- Open + Luminous Living Area
- Hardwood Floors
- Classic Coved Ceilings
- Neutral Paint Palette
- Wide Picture Window
KITCHEN + DINING
Adjacent to the living area is a bright and open kitchen and dining room with plenty of space for intimate gatherings. Resident can choose between the more formal dining area or the high-top breakfast bar that overlooks the kitchen. Warm cabinetry juxtaposes sleek stainless steel appliances for a classic, yet modern look.
- Open Concept Kitchen + Dining
- High-Top Breakfast Bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stylish Lighting
- Abundant Cabinetry + Counter Space
BEDS + BATH
Each bedroom is a sun-filled escape grounded by wood-patterned laminate floors. A shared bathroom has been completely remodeled to feature a new tiled floor, a pristine tub/shower and a wide granite vanity. Nearby, a built-in washer and dryer area adds convenience.
- Sunny, Spacious Bedrooms
- Wood-Patterned Laminate Floors
- Flexible Office/Closet Space
- In-Unit Washer + Dryer
Accessible through a glass door in the living area, the private balcony is a sunny escape surrounded by mature trees for relaxing serenity. Imagine this space as a relaxing spot to read during warm weather, or a cozy dining area for al fresco dinners. Crowning this building is a spacious rooftop deck with generous mountain views.
- Private Balcony w/ Living Room Access
- Surrounded by Mature Trees
- Sunny Rooftop Deck w/ Mountain Views
Situated between Cheesman Park and Washington Park, this condo is conveniently located in a prime part of Central Denver. Less than a block from restaurants and coffee shops, this home is ideal for those that desire a quiet locate with easy access to Downtown and Cherry Creek North.