660 South Gilpin Street – $1,415,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD
Charming allure rushes through this renovated bungalow poised in the heart of Washington Park. Surrounded by a picket fence, a sun-filled front yard envelops a crisp white brick exterior. A cozy front porch with a swing draws residents further inside to a luminous layout flowing with timeless details. Red oak flooring has been recently sanded to resemble white oak. Additional upgrades include a new ejector pump, new panel, new systems and grounded outlets throughout. An ideal location affords close proximity to all the best Washington Park has to offer.
Centered by built-ins, a classic fireplace featuring Ernest Batchelder tile warms a bright living area. A sun-drenched flex area offers space for a cozy reading nook or bright art studio. Crowned by a contemporary light fixture, a dining area meanders into a remodeled kitchen showcasing quartz countertops, sleek cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- renovated bungalow in Wash Park
- picket fence, sun-filled front yard + white brick exterior
- luminous layout with timeless details
- red oak flooring recently sanded to resemble white oak
- a classic fireplace featuring Ernest Batchelder tile + built-ins
- quartz countertops, sleek cabinetry + stainless steel appliances
- bathroom with an original tub + tile
- finished basement with new carpeting
- upgrades include new sprinklers, motion lights, a concrete pad + more
- close proximity to all Wash Park has to offer
A primary bedroom with a large closet and a secondary bedroom share a bathroom with an original tub and tile. Downstairs, a finished basement with new carpeting offers a recreation room and an updated bathroom with a new vanity. Two versatile bedrooms with ceiling fan light fixtures present possibilities for a private home office, fitness area or guest accommodation.
- large closet
- original tub + tile
- new carpeting
- new vanity
- ceiling fan light fixtures
Sizable front and back yards offer plenty of outdoor space for residents to enjoy the coveted Colorado climate. Hydrangeas lining new white picket fencing and a 75-year-old lilac tree add vibrant pops of color. A new concrete pad offers space for grilling or for dining al fresco. New sprinklers and motion lights are added conveniences.
- new fencing
- 75-year-old lilac tree
- new concrete pad
- new sprinklers
- new motion lights
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and two lakes. Visitors and residents alike adore this neighborhood for its microcosm of outdoor recreation, whether they are exploring around the park’s well-kept paths or enjoying a picnic on a sun-filled afternoon. A mix of 20th century Victorian homes and decadent new builds are peppered with local restaurants, cafes and shops for an all-encompassing city retreat.
- spacious park + two lakes
- bike paths + tennis courts
- local restaurants, cafes + shops
- abundant outdoor recreation
- unique mix of residences
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,247
Parking: 1-Car Detached Garage