Rich, historic beauty unfolds in this resplendent mansion. An oasis nestled in the city, the home is surrounded by a luxurious courtyard maintained by the HOA. Upon entry, residents and guests are dazzled by the home’s blend of time-honored architecture and modern, eclectic style. Expansive formal spaces, such as the living area and formal dining room, invite endless gatherings with a backdrop of custom finishes throughout.
A nearby sunroom offers intimate vignettes with views into the courtyard, while a traditional library with suede ceilings and cigar room-turned-bar hearken back to historic fashion. Each bedroom is a blissful escape, including a primary suite unlike any other in its class. Grounded by a fireplace and crowned by a chandelier, this suite features dual walk-in closets and two fully separate primary bathrooms — one of which flaunts a soaking tub for the utmost relaxation. Retreat outdoors to a private deck, pool, pond or within one of the community’s many shared spaces.
- Resplendent Denver Mansion
- Captivating Exteriors Surrounded By a Tranquil Courtyard
- Timeless + Classic Architecture Throughout with Modern Updates
- Expansive Formal Living + Dining Spaces
- Intimate Sunroom with Courtyard Views
- Eclectic Cigar Room-Turned-Bar
- Blissful Primary Suite with A Fireplace, Dual Walk-In Closets + 2 Fully Separate Bathrooms Including a Soaking Tub
- Several Spacious + Charismatic Bedrooms
- Outdoor Oasis with A Pool + Multiple Decks + Patios
Guests and residents are ushered into the home through a bright foyer lined with luxurious wallpaper and grounded by chic tile. Intricate stained glass pocket doors open up into a massive living space, where time-honored details meet modern pops of color and revamped hardwood flooring. Sophisticated elements, such as elegant woodwork and gorgeous built-ins, emit an aura of timeless wonder. A chandelier sparkles overhead, drawing the eyes upward to ornate ceiling details. Extending the entertaining capabilities, an adjoining sunroom invites soirees set against a backdrop of wide windows with views into the courtyard.
- Lavish Living Room
- Ornate, Time-Honored Details
- Stunning Color Story Throughout Each Space
- Luxe Chandeliers + Sconces
- Bright Sunroom with Courtyard Views
- Built-in Storage
- Original Stained Glass Windows + Woodwork
KITCHEN + DINING EXPERIENCE
Flanking a grand staircase is a remarkably reimagined dining room. Dark wood elements were refreshed with gorgeous paint, amplifying the room’s natural light and breathing in new life. Impactful wallpaper commingles with wainscot trim while custom window treatments and built-in window seating add cozy charm. Tucked away into a private corner of the home, the kitchen is its own oasis with stainless steel appliances, abundant white cabinetry and seamless access to the private patio space.
- Exquisite Dining Room
- Reimagined Design
- Coffered Ceilings + Window Benches
- Wainscot Trim + Eye-Catching Wallpaper
- Dazzling Chandelier
- Chef’s Kitchen with High-End Appliances
History abounds in this dreamy residence, as evidenced by an impressive library/study wrapped in dark woodwork and built-in shelving. A modern chandelier radiates from the center of a suede-wrapped ceiling, creating texture and balance. Nestled below the grand staircase is a cigar room that has been thoughtfully reimagined into a speakeasy-esque bar. Tuck away for a night cap or bring the party into a more intimate setting with classic detail throughout.
Outside, residents are treated to a wholly unique Denver living experience with a lovely mix of shared and private spaces. Residents of 680 North Clarkson enjoy access to a private above-garage patio for sun-soaked lounging and serenity. On property, the community relishes in HOA-maintained grounds, including a pond and swimming pool.
- Library/Study with Juliet Balcony
- Original Woodwork + Built-in Storage
- Unique Ceiling Details with Ample Texture
- Stained Glass Windows
- Private Patio Space
- Shared Pond + Pool Maintained by HOA
Among this home’s generous bedrooms — all of which feature their own unique layout and architectural splendor — the primary suite is exemplary of rejuvenating bliss. Grounded by hardwoods and anchored by a vast fireplace, the room is spacious enough for multiple seating areas all beneath another standout chandelier. Two custom walk-in closets permit storage for every season’s wardrobe. Rare dual bathrooms create private, spa-like hideaways, including a light-filled oasis with stylish design and a vast soaking tub.
- Unmatched Primary Hideaway
- Two Custom Walk-in Closets
- Dual En-Suite Bathrooms
- Generous Space for Seating Areas + Reading Nooks
- Vast Fireplace + Chandelier
In addition to rich culture and Colorado history due to close proximity to the Capitol Building, Downtown and Cherry Creek, Capitol Hill offers a vibrant mix of arts, cafes and shopping galore. Boasting plenty of greenery and outdoor activities at nearby Cheesman Park and Congress Park, this bold, urban neighborhood includes something for everyone.