Curb appeal and modern luxury define this Wheat Ridge home. Situated in a superb location close to the Highlands, this home exudes a classic, yet refreshing personality inside and out.
The home’s welcoming front yard beckons guests onto the property. New exterior paint and a new garage door give the façade a fresh face while the blue front door adds an immensely charming detail. The yard also boasts a large producing apple tree ‑ an homage to the use of the land as an apple orchard in the early 20th century.
Contemporary sheen and unique appeal are perfectly balanced throughout the interior of the home as well. Striking built-in floating shelves in the main living area are complemented by a bright white palette. The bedrooms are spacious and the bathrooms emanate ample glamor and luxury, with the main level bathroom even boasting its own skylight. Function is far from forgotten throughout the home, as it boasts numerous convenient storage spaces from the garage to the ski closet, finished basement and more. And through it all, abundant sunlight permeates to imbue a pleasant, cheerful glow.
Vibrant, friendly and lively, this home redefines Wheat Ridge living.
- Lush Front Yard w/ Historic Apple Tree
- Mudroom Entryway w/ Ski Closet for Storage
- Radiant Kitchen w/ Butcher Block Countertops, White Subway Tile Backsplash + Backyard Views
- Skylight in Main Level Full Bathroom
- Lower Level Primary Suite w/ Spacious Walk-In Closet + Luxurious Shower
- Generous Finished Basement w/ Additional Storage Room
- Fully Fenced Backyard w/ Patio, Sprinkler System + Dog Door Access
- New Exterior Paint + Garage Door
BRIGHT MAIN LIVING
Upon entry into the home, the first stop is a mudroom foyer with a ski closet for excellent storage. This space opens to the connected living and dining areas, both made bright and loft-like by the expansive windows, ample sunlight and fresh white palette. Rich hardwood floors elevate the elegance of the space, which is ideally designed to facilitate effortless everyday living.
- Convenient Mudroom Entryway + Ski Closet
- Bright Modern Palette
- Striking Built-In Floating Shelves
- Expansive, Charming Windows for Ample Natural Light
PRISTINE MODERN KITCHEN
Connected to the dining area, the kitchen is a bright, modern masterpiece sure to be the dream of any culinary connoisseur. Dark hardware gives the resplendent white cabinetry a chic farmhouse feel, while the butcher block countertops positively glow. The radiant white tile backsplash and new stainless steel refrigerator put the finishing touches on the space — an ideal venue perched with backyard views that is ready to play host to all of your cooking needs.
- Elegant Farmhouse Cabinetry
- Spotless Butcher Block Countertops
- White Subway Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances + New Refrigerator
EXPANSIVE FINISHED BASEMENT
Downstairs you will find a sprawling finished basement that houses the fantastic primary bedroom, family room, storage room and luxurious private bathroom. The family room area is a versatile multipurpose space prime for lively gatherings or cozy movie nights. The primary bedroom features an expansive walk-in closet, and the private bathroom is immaculate with its pristine granite countertops, double vanity, exquisite modern hardware and spacious shower.
- Fully Finished Multi-Use Basement
- Large Family Room w/ Projector Screen
- Primary Bedroom w/ Walk-In Closet
- Luxurious Private Bathroom
The home’s expansive backyard presents a host of effortless outdoor living opportunities. Fully fenced in and surrounded by mature trees, it also includes a concrete patio with abundant space for outdoor cooking, dining, gathering and relaxing. A sprinkler system keeps the lawn lush and the convenient patio dog door access makes it a pet-friendly oasis.
- Full Privacy Fencing
- Beautiful Established Trees
- Lush Sprawling Lawn
- Concrete Patio w/ Dog Door Access
Situated in a prime location with close proximity to the Highlands, this Wheat Ridge home is ideal for commuters and urban dwellers alike. Easy highway access makes everyday drives a breeze. Walk or bike to some of the local favorites, explore Sloan’s Lake Park or enjoy nearby shopping, restaurants and more. This is Wheat Ridge living at its finest.