Explore a welcoming 14,723 square-foot retreat in the heart of Colorado’s great outdoor where the rolling foothills are mere minutes away from the front or back door. Step right up to the welcoming front porch that overlooks the home’s manicured grounds, mature trees and seasonal shrubbery. Inside, you’ll find home sweet home.
- Bright + Inviting Light Throughout
- Grand Double-Height Entry
- Open Living Space with Vaulted Ceilings and Gas Fireplace
- Seamless Outdoor Transition to Spacious Deck with Hot Tub
- Remodeled, Refined Kitchen
- New Spa-like 5-Piece Master Bathroom
- Finished Basement w/ Wet Bar and Workshop
- One Meticulous Owner!
- Exclusive Ken Caryl Amenities — Access to Private Swimming Pools, Community Center, Playgrounds, Tennis Courts and Hiking/Biking Trails
MAIN LEVEL OFFICE
Up first — just beyond the entryway with sky-high ceilings — is the main level office quietly secluded behind French doors. A full wall is devoted to wood built-in shelving, which is a coveted nuance for high productivity at home. Easily hideaway your day’s work and showcase your well-curated library.
- Entry w/ High Ceilings
- French Doors
- Wood Built-In Cabinets, Drawers + Shelves
The home’s myriad of large windows looks out onto the spacious backyard in the living room and floods the gathering space with gracious natural light. This adds a touch of comforting warmth that is further accentuated by a gas fireplace. Look up to find soaring high ceilings that add to the already bright and airy ambiance.
- 12 New Windows
- Abundance of Natural Light
- Gas Fireplace w/ Brick Inlay
- High Ceilings
- Built-In Office Nook
- Ceiling Fan
Past a partition adjacent to the living room is the commodious kitchen — elevated on a hardwood platform with all its high-functioning glory. Each wall is decked in wood cabinetry so there’s ample space for storage and organization. The slab granite island stands at the center stage and is enveloped by upscale form and function.
- Updated Recently
- Hardwood Floors
- Decorative Wood Cabinets
- Ample Storage + Organization Space
- Dry Bar
- Double Oven
- Island Seating
- Slab Stone Countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- Recessed Lighting
- Casual Dining Area + Formal Dining Room
DECK + BACKYARD RETREAT
A sliding glass door seduces one out to the great outdoor deck boasting built-in benches, a lounge, covered portion, dining area, and a relaxing hot tub. Bordered by the lawn and manicured landscaping, it’s a piece of nature all to your own.
- Oversized Redwood Deck
- Built-In Benches
- Outdoor Lounge + Dining Area
- Hot Tub
- Manicured Landscaping
- New Driveway + Garage Floor
Perched under vaulted ceilings is the master respite with a fully renovated bathroom suite standing by its side. A soaking tub, walk-in tile shower, dual vanities and stone backsplash forms the perfect recipe for a soothing spa-like retreat.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Large Bow Windows
- Freshly Renovated Bathroom (2019)
- 5-Piece Bathroom
Following the staircase down past the main level leads the way down to the finished basement with a floor plan conducive to socializing. Amplifying that aspect is a full bar set up — sink, counter space, bar seating and all — adjacent to a bonus living room, bathroom and two additional bedrooms.
- Floor Plan w/ Good Flow
- Full Bar
- Bonus Living Room/Media Room/Flex Space
- 2 Additional Bedrooms + Full Bathroom
- Workshop with Work Bench + Easy Garage Access
- Lots of Natural Light w/ Two South Facing Garden Level Windows
The highlight of living in Ken Caryl Valley is having the outdoors at your fingertips. Surrounded by the foothills, this nature nestled home offers endless possibilities for an active outdoor lifestyle and is conveniently close to the city’s various amenities. Wildlife abounds, the Ken Caryl / North Ranch community also comes equipped with private swimming pools, community center, playgrounds, tennis courts and world-class hiking/biking trails.