713 Locust Street – $7,500 per month
LEASING | AVAILABLE
A resplendent retreat awaits in this stunning Montclair home. Poised on a tree-lined street off 6th Avenue Parkway, a charming exterior with a front porch crafts a charming first impression. Enter into a luminous layout flowing with hardwood flooring and thoughtful details throughout. This expansive home is centrally located to 9th + CO shops and restaurants, Rose Medical Center, Crestmoor Park and more.
A formal living room with a gas fireplace and a dining room present ample space for entertaining. The home chef delights in an eat-in kitchen complete with a breakfast nook, granite countertops, two sinks and stainless-steel appliances. A spacious living area flaunts outdoor connectivity to a covered patio. French doors open to reveal a private first-floor office. Revel in tranquility in a sizable primary suite with a walk-in closet and a five-piece bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. The finished basement is complete with a yoga room and a 1,000-bottle temperature-controlled wine room. A full laundry room and mudroom afford plentiful storage.
- poised on a tree-lined street off 6th Avenue Parkway
- charming exterior with a front porch
- luminous layout flowing with hardwood flooring
- formal living + dining rooms
- eat-in kitchen with a breakfast nook, granite countertops, two sinks + stainless steel appliances
- spacious living area with outdoor connectivity to a covered patio
- sizable primary suite with a walk-in closet + a five-piece bath with a Jacuzzi tub
- finished basement with a yoga room + a 1,000-bottle temperature-controlled wine room
- centrally located to 9th + CO, Rose Medical Center + Crestmoor Park
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 6,019