This spacious, farmhouse-inspired abode is the epitome of Wheat Ridge craftsmanship. Built in 2016, this beautiful home offers a modern interior with sophisticated flair. The one-of-a-kind L-shaped ranch layout is open and breezy, highlighting the simplicity of living all on one level. Located right at the heart of the action in the Highlands and Wheat Ridge, discover everything this home has to offer.
- Modern Farmhouse Style Built in 2016
- One-of-a-Kind L-Shaped Ranch Layout
- Stunning Chef’s Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances + Wine Refrigerator
- Dining Room Seats 12 + Eat-in Kitchen Booth Seats 6
- Main Level Primary Suite w/ a Honed Carrara Marble 5-Piece Bath
- 2 Private Guest Suites w/ Full Baths on Main + 2nd Levels
- Vast Basement w/ a Bar, Pool Table, Lounge, Playroom + 2 Bedrooms
- Heated Pool + Covered Wraparound Porch
- Idyllic Location Near the Bustle of The Highlands + Wheat Ridge
From the entry, the main level offers a clean and consistent flow, welcoming all who enter. An abundance of natural light, pristine white walls, vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors make this space one that wows.
The spacious living room boasts a grand traditional fire feature and beautiful custom cabinetry, while the dining room provides an abundance of additional space that is perfect for entertainers. The living room blends seamlessly into the eating area and radiant open concept kitchen.
- One-of-a-Kind L-Shaped Layout
- Generous Natural Light
- Soothing Neutral Color Palette
- Gorgeous Fireplace
- Custom Cabinetry
- Radiant Hardwood Flooring
Featuring white cabinets and sparkling quartz countertops, the kitchen shines as a focal point of this home. A luxurious oversized island can be used for eating, preparing meals and entertaining. Recessed lighting makes this space open and clean. Stainless steel appliances, a wine refrigerator, two sinks and an eat-in kitchen booth that seats six make this space one to truly live in. With three sets of French doors in the kitchen and living area that lead to the backyard, this space becomes an enchanting indoor-outdoor oasis.
- Ample Space to Entertain
- Pristine White Kitchen Cabinets
- Quartz Counters
- Two Sinks + Wine Refrigerator
- Large Island to Entertain
- Breakfast Nook for Six
- Dining Room Space for 12
- Open Concept Kitchen + Living Room
Just out of the main level’s beautiful French doors is a stunning private getaway. The backyard’s wrap-around covered porch allows for multiple seating and gathering areas to use in either rain or shine. Take a break and have some fun in the home pool, enjoy the green space or enjoy a meal outdoors.
- Spacious Backyard
- Wrap-Around Covered Porch
- Ample Seating Area
- Heated Pool
Retreat to the charming first-floor primary suite that boasts a beautiful marble-tiled bathroom. Relish in the extra space this bathroom has to offer with two separate sink areas, a walk-in two-person glass shower and an elegant soaking bathtub that sits by a window with an abundance of natural light. The primary suite also features a breathtaking walk-in closet that boasts a beautiful chandelier and built-in storage. There is also a guest bedroom on the main level with a full en-suite bathroom.
- Fabulous First-Floor Primary Suite
- Huge Walk-In Closet
- Honed Carrara Marble Bathroom Floors
- Two-Person Glass Shower
- Soaking Tub
The spacious lower-level basement acts as a private relaxation area, with a stunning open living space for lounging and multipurpose game room, as well as two additional bedrooms, a bathroom and a playroom. The area is also equipped with its own wet bar. A variety of windows make this lower level feel bright, airy and modern — a true extension of the rest of the home.
- Extra Private Space for Guests
- Basement Game Room
- Lounge Area + Entertaining Space
- Equipped Wet Bar
- Additional Bedrooms + 3/4 Bath
Surrounded by lush mature trees on a peaceful street, this Wheat Ridge home is ideally located for commuters and urban dwellers alike. Enjoy moments through Panorama Park right across the street or explore Sloan’s Lake just down the road. Residents are less than 2 miles from the shops and restaurants along Tennyson Street and have easy access to nearby grocery shopping, retailers along 38th Ave, and I-70. This is Wheat Ridge living at its finest.