Unmistakable craftsmanship unfolds against a backdrop of forest and mountains, creating a Northern New Mexico Territorial manor synonymous with the dream of Colorado living. Radiant-heated floors topped with flagstone introduce a living area crowned by vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and high dormers.
Meander into the kitchen by way of an open dining area; the former of which beckons at-home soirees with top-tier appliances and outdoor connectivity. Showstopping artistry permeates throughout a primary suite characterized by pitched ceilings, a sitting area with 1 of 4 of the home’s fireplaces, views of the mountains and an en-suite bath saturated with Southwestern style and exhibit-worthy composition.
Every space in the home is just as meticulously crafted as the next, from the secondary bedrooms to an office space with jaw-dropping views. Retreat to this home’s impeccable outdoor haven, where resplendent covered and uncovered spaces — including a private tipi oasis — invite an awakening of outdoor bliss.
- Radiant-Heated Concrete Flooring
- Enchanting Vaulted Ceilings w/ Exposed Beams + Dormer Windows
- Custom-Made Doors + Iron Hand Rails
- 4 Fireplaces Throughout
- Stunning Kitchen w/ Top-Tier Appliances + Concrete Countertops
- Primary Suite w/ Pitched Ceilings, Sitting Area, Fireplace, Mountain Views + Exhibit-Worthy Bathroom
- Sound-Proofed Floors
- Smart Home System + In-Wall Speakers
- Outdoor Haven w/ Multiple Vignettes, Both Covered + Uncovered
- Attached Workshop + 3 Storage Garages
- Entirely Fire Mitigated w/ Whole-House Sprinkler System + Within 2 Miles of a Fire Station
SUN-SOAKED LIVING + DINING
A tiered flagstone walkway lined with native flora escorts residents into a custom home that derives its style from many — and by doing so, crafts its own spectacular motif that is both seen and felt. Flagstone continues upon radiant-heated concrete floors, blurring the lines between indoors and outdoors with a total thickness of over five inches.
Pitched ceilings are gracefully intersected by douglas fir beams sourced from New Mexico and illuminated by a mix of dormer windows and twinkling recessed lights. In-wall speakers and a Smart home system surround the living space for easy entertainment while a resplendent fireplace affords a stunning focal point for relaxation.
Natural light pours in through wide windows surrounded by thick walls that vary between 10” to 24” throughout the home. A dining spaces invites residents and guests to enjoy seamless connectivity while still affording a private vignette for each space.
- Radiant Heated Concrete Floors Topped w/ Flagstone
- Smart Home System + In-Wall Speakers for Easy Entertaining
- Certified Douglas Fir Beams Sourced from New Mexico
- Dormer Windows + Pitched Ceilings
- Cascades of Natural Light
- Imbued with Custom Character + Endless Style
- Fireplace + Storage Closet
- Adjacent Dining Space
- Open-Concept, Yet Serene + Private
INVITING CHEF’S KITCHEN
Remarkable in its details yet wholly composed in its warmth and welcome, the home’s kitchen is a pristine space for gathering and crafting culinary treasures. Wood-Mode cabinetry intermingles with concrete counters and a mix of Viking, Thermador, Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances. Nestled in between these meticulously crafted features are brilliant moments of personalization, including vintage apothecary cabinets for stylish storage.
A center island with seating breathes life into the space for both entertaining and quiet, solitary mornings. Outdoor connectivity through sliding glass doors infuses the space with natural light and an extended area for dining against a backdrop of mountains.
- Resplendent Chef’s Kitchen
- High-End Appliances, Including Sub-Zero + Wolf
- Concrete Counters + Fine Wood-Mode Cabinetry
- Seamless Outdoor Connectivity
- Center Island w/ Seating
PREMIER PRIMARY SUITE
This home’s primary haven achieves resort-like magnificence in its artistry and Southwestern decadence. The motif of flagstone and exposed beams continue within these sublime quarters, with private outdoor access, a fireplace and stunning views abounding. Characterized by towering ceilings, dual vanities and earthy allure, the en-suite bathroom is a masterclass in rejuvenation and creativity.
- Enchanting Primary Suite w/ Private Outdoor Access
- Fireplace + Gorgeous Mountain Views
- Towering Ceilings + Exposed Beams
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities + Walk-in Shower
Every additional space in this home mimics the distinct motif of Southwestern allure while offering unique and flexible uses. A number of secondary bedrooms are nestled between soaring ceilings and hardwood floors while another creates the perfect hideaway grounded by flagstone. Creative and productive surges become regular occurrences in an office space brimming with natural light and incredible mountain views.
- Showstopping Secondary Bedrooms
- Hardwood Floors in Select Spaces
- Ample Natural Light Throughout
- Awe-Inducing Office w/ Incredible Views
7245 Flagstaff’s outdoor connectivity is not just an added benefit to ownership in this astounding home — with nearly 35 acres of pristine Colorado wilderness, this home’s location crafts a lifestyle built in the dreams of many. Accessible through multiple points in the home — including the living area, kitchen and primary suite — the front porch opens to a ravishing panorama of the mountains. Native pines surround the home, crafting a forested backdrop against a private tipi space, a Diamond spa and intricate pathways throughout.
- Nearly 35 Acres of Private Land
- Incredible Mountain Views
- Wraparound Porch w/ Chiminea + Multiple Access Points
- Private Tipi Area
- Diamond Copper + Stainless Steel Outdoor Spa
- Elegant Mix of Cleared Areas + Forest
- Zoned for Horses
Situated moments away from the renowned Walker Ranch Trailhead, 7245 Flagstaff is its own private haven that boasts quick and easy access to the main roads. Outdoor recreation points such as Gross Reservoir, Lost Gulch Overlook and Myers Gulch ensure that adventure is never too far away. Look no further for a pristine balance of outdoor connectivity and easy proximity to all that Boulder has to offer.