Light and warmth abound in this Capitol Hill abode. Situated in a superb location just blocks from Cheesman Park in the 7th Avenue Historic District, this beautiful brick home is the perfect mix of traditional roots with an updated and sophisticated twist. Discover the charm of this updated home in a historic and walkable neighborhood.
- Poised in a Coveted Historic District
- Beautifully Remodeled
- Open Floorplan w/ Spectacular Light
- Exposed Brick + Custom Built-ins
- Original Details Throughout
- Stunning Fireplace
- Abundant Storage Throughout
- Custom Kitchen w/ Quartz Counters, Abundant Storage + Expansive Island
- Pristine Primary Suite w/ Luxe Bathroom
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Finished Lower Level w/ Living Spaces
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity to New Deck + Private Yard
OPEN LIVING + DINING
An atmosphere of traditional whimsy permeates the home, grounded by bright, clean lines and an updated feel. The home has been impeccably remodeled with updated plumbing, electrical and an open floorplan. The entryway seamlessly flows into the main living room and dining area. Hardwood floors, big bright windows and neutral tones create luminous and cozy living and dining spaces. The lower level offers spectacular light, bright and airy living space with an exposed brick fireplace, a dining room with original built-in storage details and an additional office.
- Beautifully Renovated
- Spacious + Open Floorplan
- Radiant Hardwood Floors
- Brick Fireplace
- Bright Natural Light
- Original Built-Ins + Details
- Soothing Neutral Color Palette
RENOVATED KITCHEN + BREAKFAST NOOK
Just off the living room, the newly-renovated kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry, new stainless steel appliances including a gas range and quartz countertops. Even more natural light drenches through the windows and in the adjoining breakfast nook, which offers an intimate setting for the additional seating area. A breakfast bar with beautiful wood pillars designates the space while keeping an open flow.
- Renovated Kitchen
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Quartz Counters
- New Stainless Steel Appliances
- An Abundance of Natural Light
- Island + Breakfast Bar
- Adjoining Breakfast Nook
- Double Doors to Backyard
Double-doors from the kitchen open up to a playful and private backyard for a flawless indoor-outdoor feel. Open up and indulge in a private, professionally-landscaped backyard that flaunts a newly-installed elevated wood patio and additional green space — perfect for days in the sunshine and evenings outside. A mud area next to the breakfast nook with modern and fun light fixtures and cabinetry provides ample storage to keep outdoor items organized and tucked away. The oversized attached two-car garage features a workshop for extra storage and privacy.
- Relaxing + Private Fenced-In Backyard
- Mudroom w/ Extra Storage
- Indoor-Outdoor Flow
- Elevated Wood Patio
- Professionally Landscaped Yard
- Oversized 2-Car Attached Garage
- Additional Workshop + Storage
Retreat to the charming second-floor primary suite that offers vaulted ceilings, a private balcony and a beautiful marble tiled bathroom. Relish in the extra space this unique bathroom has to offer with a timeless wood two-sink vanity, walk-in shower and elegant clawfoot bathtub. The primary suite also features a spacious walk-in closet that is conveniently plumbed and ready for a stackable washer/dryer.
- Fabulous Second-Floor Primary Suite
- Walk-In Closet
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Four-Piece Bathroom w/ Clawfoot Tub
For even more living space, the lower level offers 1,600+ extra square feet to elevate the home. The stairs open up to a serene living room with carpet and decorative brick for added warmth. Two bedrooms in calming color palettes and an updated bathroom provide guests with a private retreat.
- Extra Private Space for Guests
- 2 Lower-Level Bedrooms + 3/4 Bath
- Living Room
- Cool, Calming Tones + Carpeting
In addition to the rich culture and Colorado history along the 7th Avenue Historic District, these beautiful, tree-lined blocks offer a vibrant mix of arts, cafes and shopping galore. Boasting plenty of greenery and outdoor activities at the world-renowned Denver Botanic Gardens, nearby Cheesman Park and Congress Park, this bold, semi-urban neighborhood exudes charm and grace.