Revel in timeless serenity in this recently remodeled Skyline Vista residence. A lush privacy hedge conceals a covered front patio offering space for enjoying morning coffee. Further inside, freshly painted interiors are matched by new luxury vinyl plank floors flowing throughout a single-level floorplan. Upgrades include all new plumbing, newer major systems and updated electrical while an ideal location offers close proximity to Skyline Vista Park and the Westminster Light Rail.
- Recently Remodeled
- Inviting Covered Front Patio
- Well-Positioned, Single-Level Layout
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- New Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
- Updated Kitchen Featuring New Cabinetry + Quartz Countertops
- Three Sizable Bedrooms
- Gardener’s Dream with Dedicated Gardening Space + Heritage Grapevine
- Private Access via Backyard Gate to Skyline Vista Park
- Workshop Attached to Garage
- All New Plumbing
A well-positioned, single-level layout featuring fresh wall color and brand-new luxury vinyl plank flooring meanders easily from a spacious living room to a bright dining area. Enjoy crafting new recipes in an updated kitchen featuring brand new cabinetry and quartz countertops. Three sizable bedrooms are complemented by a shared full bathroom with white subway tile and modern fixtures.
- Brand New Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
- Single-Level Layout
- Brand New Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops
- White Subway Tile
Retreat outdoors to a gardener’s dream backyard with a heritage grapevine and a dedicated space for planting vibrant flowers and vegetables. Enjoy dining al fresco with guests on a covered patio on warm evenings. Open a gate to enjoy private access to scenic Skyline Vista Park or devote time to hobbies in a workshop attached to an oversized one-car garage.
- Heritage Grapevine
- Dedicated Gardening Space
- Private Access to Skyline Vista Park
- Covered Patio
- Oversized One-Car Garage + Workshop
Nestled in Westminster, this quaint residential neighborhood offers easy access to ample outdoor opportunities, as well as close proximity to restaurants and retail. Residents enjoy spending sun-filled afternoons at Skyline Vista Park with facilities for softball, volleyball and skating plus a picnic area. Downtown Denver is located less than 16 minutes away for endless entertainment options.