7421 Augusta Drive – $1,625,000
MODERN COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Country Club Estates
Traditional design and expansive outdoor connectivity converge in this Country Club Estate residence. An entertainer’s layout is granted with bright formal spaces combined with a coveted open-concept floorplan. Each bedroom — including a lustrous primary suite with Flatiron views — is a bright hideaway grounded in classic composition. This home’s additional spaces include a timeless office, expansive lower level and a meticulously maintained backyard in which to soak in the Colorado climate.
- Grand Façade + Lush Landscaping
- Flat, Expansive Yard Ideal for Entertaining
- Main-Floor Office with Built-in Shelving
- Formal Living + Dining Spaces
- Cascading Natural Light
- Traditional Design Throughout
- Primary Bedroom with Spacious Walk-in Closet
- Flatiron Views
- Finished Basement with Game Room + Additional Bedroom
- Basketball Court + Hot Tub
- Newer Furnaces, AC Units + Roof
A grand entrance extends indoors to a two-story foyer grounded by an open staircase. Flanking the entryway is a sitting room infused with natural light and a formal dining room nestled beneath tray ceilings. Accessible through French doors, a home office features expansive built-in shelving and windows that peer into the yard.
- Two-Story Entryway with Arched Transom Window
- Light-Filled Formal Spaces
- Hardwood Floors
- Dining Room with Tray Ceiling + Wainscoting
- Dedicate Home Office
OPEN LIVING, DINING + KITCHEN
An open-concept floorplan unfolds with a two-story great room anchored by a gas fireplace. A wall of windows reaches upwards, infusing the space with light. Nearby, a bright kitchen features stainless steel appliances, an informal dining area and seamless access to a back deck.
- Coveted Open-Concept Floorplan
- Two-Story Great Room with Abundant Windows
- Gas Fireplace + Built-in Shelving
- Bright + Airy Kitchen with Dining Nook
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vast Center Island
Retreat upstairs, where an open corridor overlooks the great room. On this level, residents are treated to a primary suite situated beneath vaulted ceilings. Flatiron views offer a backdrop of living artwork through a trio of windows. Private balcony access and a spa-like, five-piece bathroom with a dual-sided fireplace create a haven within this home.
- Rejuvenating Primary Escape
- Flatiron Views from Every Window
- Private Balcony Access
- Dual-Sided Fireplace
- Vaulted Ceilings
- En-Suite Bathroom with a Jetted Soaking Tub
- Spacious Walk-in Closet
The lower level of this home is bright and spacious, granting residents the flexibility to create a recreation room, workout area or additional living space. Wander outside to find an oasis with ample opportunities to entertain due to well-maintained deck spaces, a hot tub and a basketball court. Relish in the Colorado climate with a flat and fenced backyard surrounded by mature trees.
- Lower Level with Recreation + Storage Areas
- Additional Bedroom
- Outdoor Connectivity with Spacious Deck + Hot Tub
- Flat, Fully Fenced Backyard with Mature Trees
- Basketball Court
Convenience and serenity abound in the sought-after Country Club Estates neighborhood. Situated within minutes of highways for easy access to Downtown Boulder, this locale maintains a residential feel with seamless proximity to Boulder Country Club. Boulder County offers the idyllic Colorado lifestyle with trails, reservoirs and city conveniences never too far away.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 3,425
Parking: 3-Car Garage