A coveted locale and a list of upgrades come together to create this Walnut Hills haven. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Cherry Creek School District, the curb appeal of this home draws residents inward into a light and bright living space with new hardwood floors. Easy access to major highways allows for the perfect balance of privacy and convenience.
- Large Lot in a Coveted Neighborhood
- Elegantly + Fully Redesigned
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Beautiful New Hardwood Floors
- Pristine Kitchen with Granite Countertops + Soft Blue Cabinetry
- New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Spacious Primary Bedroom with A Private Balcony
- Lower Level with Additional Flex Space
- Fresh Paint
- Expansive Backyard + Covered Patio
- Quick Access To DTC, I-25 + C-470
A picture window washes a living area in natural light that flows into an adjacent dining area. New stainless steel appliances commingle with soft blue cabinetry and generous granite countertops in the nearby kitchen. Unparalleled indoor-outdoor living is granted with a spacious covered patio and a vast lot with endless opportunities. Private fencing surrounds the space for serenity.
- Ample Natural Light
- Open Living + Dining
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Covered Patio
- Vast Backyard with Private Fencing
Sunshine pours in through sliding glass doors that grant private balcony access in the primary suite. An en-suite bathroom adds convenience with a light color palette. Descend to the lower level for additional living/flex space grounded by a timeless fireplace.
- Sun-Drenched Bedrooms
- Private Balcony Access
- Primary Suite
- Lower Level with Flex Space
Walnut Hills is situated in the sought-after community of Centennial, where the conveniences of city living are just moments away. Easy access to I-25 puts residents within striking distance of Downtown, the Cherry Creek Reservoir and DTC — all while poised in the coveted Cherry Creek School District.