Built in 2005 by Landmark Homes, a jaw-dropping Golden estate comes to life at 7775 Spirit Ranch Road. A vast 8,986 square feet of living space encompasses six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and a reverie of western-inspired bliss. Wrapped in gorgeous Rocky Mountain views, the property’s 37 private acres encapsulate the definition of luxury Colorado living.
The home’s peaceful setting in the Rocky Mountain Foothills flows inward with chalet-style finishes throughout. Generous renovations have created a treehouse effect with massive log beams that crown the ceiling and golden morning light that shines through the two-story windows. The home’s 8,986 square feet of living space features a full home theatre, exercise facility, game room and craftsman workshop. Outside, a five-stall barn awaits equestrian dreams while a wraparound porch reveals Denver sunrises and sparkling city lights. A detached, oversized 4-car garage with towering ceilings is ideal for collectors and for use as a workshop area. For added convenience, an attached 4-car garage provides a bonus storage area with quick access from the home.
- Built In 2005 by Landmark Homes
- Iconic Rocky Mountain + City Views
- Poised on 37 Tranquil Acres with Meadows + Pine Forests
- Massive Log Beams + Towering Ceilings
- Vast Walls of Windows
- Vibrant Fireplaces with Stone Surround
- Open Kitchen with High-End Appliances
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity to Deck + Patio Space for Added Living
- Full Home Theatre + Game Room
- Craftsman Workshop + Exercise Facility
- Agricultural Zoning with Low Taxes
- Sustainable Solar Panels
- Ideally Situated with Access to Outdoor Recreation + Urban Life
LIVING + DINING SPACE
Vast log beams — left natural for organic glamor — crown the open floorplan, magnifying the warmth of natural elements found throughout. The living space is grounded by a floor-to-ceiling fireplace while an antler chandelier sparkles above a dining space with generous room to entertain. Cascades of natural light and mountain views peek through vast windows, imbuing the space with a feeling of serenity.
- Open-Concept Living + Dining Space
- Massive, Natural Log Beams + Towering Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Fireplace with Natural Stone
- Two-Story Windows and Serene Views
Home chefs and entertainers alike will find joy in hosting with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Complete with luxury stainless steel appliances and natural quartz counters, the space merges modern conveniences with the home’s organic motif. Vaulted ceilings and a continuation of exposed beams make the massive area feel cozy and intimate.
- High-End Chef’s Kitchen
- Luxury Appliances
- Vast Center Island with Seating
- Custom Cabinetry + Quartz Counters
- Easy Access to the Dining + Living Areas
PRIMARY BLISS + SECONDARY BEDROOMS
The peace of the surrounding mountains evokes restful rejuvenation throughout the primary bedroom. This space is outfitted with exposed beams, a stone fireplace and a private balcony to exemplify the home’s theme of solitude. The primary bathroom remodel includes a free-standing soaking tub, stylish subway tile and chic vanity finishes. Each additional bedroom follows suit while an in-law suite creates its own sense of privacy with three bedrooms, a guest kitchen and a two-story fireplace.
- Serene Primary Bedroom
- Exposed Beams + Stone Fireplace
- Private Balcony Access
- In-Law Suite with Three Bedrooms + Kitchen
New residents can immerse themselves in the privacy of this home’s many retreats. For at-home work, an office space is ready to inspire with vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace and a vast picture window. For lively entertainment, a game room, wet bar and full home theatre provide venues for home soirees and cozy nights in. When the outdoors beckon, retreat to an expanse of balcony and patio space or further to a craftsman workshop or horse stable. Generous acreage invites endless outdoor recreation, allowing residents to explore their own piece of Colorado paradise.
- Ample Recreation Areas
- Home Office with Fireplace and Vaulted Ceilings
- Game Room with Wet Bar
- Full Home Theatre
- Vast Balcony + Patio Spaces
- Craftsman Workshop
- Horse Stable
- 37 Private Acres
Golden is Denver’s gateway to outdoor recreation. An abundance of state parks, including Golden Canyon State Park, White Ranch Park and North Table Mountain, provide endless access to mountain adventure. Close proximity to Denver means that urban amenities are just a short drive away.