Inspired by Iconic Mid-Century Architect Cliff May this Colorado Contemporary Ranch is Perched on Top of Almost 2 Acres. Dramatic Views of Mount Evans and the Front Range Blast Through Large Windows Creating Quintessential Colorado Living!
Arriving at 7855 South Flanders is an Experience all in itself. The Porte Cochere Entrance is Set Back from the Road and Once Inside the Magic Unfolds. Blonde Brick Columns and Fireplaces Highlight the Dramatic Soaring Architecture. An Open Floor Plan Plays into the Living Spaces with Ease.
The Indoor/Outdoor Connection is Evident in Every Room. Enjoy the Pinks and Oranges the Sunrise and Sunsets Create over the Rockies. The City Lights Twinkle at Night. Terraces Embrace the Landscape and Vistas for Outdoor Entertaining and Relaxation. Horseback Riders are Seen on the Bridal Path and Wildlife Watching is Exceptional.
Recently Remodeled and Updated Flanders will not Disappoint. Careful Attention to Detail and with a Nod to Mid-Century Modern Design, Ranch Style Living Doesn’t get any Better!
- Porte Cochere Grand Entrance with Circular Drive
- Horse Property (2 Horses Allowed)
- Pella Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
- Hunter Douglas Duette Blinds
- New Interior and Exterior Paint
- Invisible Fence for Pups
- All Exterior Lights on Photo-eyes or Timers
- Security System on All Doors, Windows and Screens
- 3 Fireplaces
A Gourmet Experience Awaits in the Chef’s Kitchen Designed by Famed William Ohs, Kitchen Designers Extraordinaire! Large Enough for Grand Entertaining and Yet Intimate for Cooking for Two. Sliding Glass Doors Open to Striking Views and Terrace for Dining Al Fresco.
- William Ohs Custom Kitchen
- Alder/Magnolia Cabinets
- Full Extension Glide Drawers
- Slab Counters in Cocoa Chili
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Recessed Lighting Throughout
- 2 Kohler Stainless Steel Sinks
- Full SS Dishwasher and 2 SS Dish Drawers
- Convection Double Oven
- 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- GE Monogram SS Microwave
- Under Counter Ice Maker
The Master Suite Boasts a Sitting Room, Large Custom Walk-In Closet and Beautiful 5 Piece Master Bath. Sliding Glass Doors Open to the Terrace and Back Yard with Drop Jaw Views of the Front Range.
In the Lower Level there is a Large Recreation Room with Bar. Additional Storage Space, Suite and Bonus Rooms Complete the Layout.
- Bedroom Suite
- Large Bar
- Gas Fireplace
- Home Gym Area
- Tons of Storage
Outdoor Space is Abundant with Plenty of Room to Enjoy. Horses are Allowed.
- RV Garage/Studio/Workshop
- Or Additional 4 Car Garage
Proudly Co-Listed with Patty Ryan Anton and Greg Card with Kentwood Cherry Creek.