Sheer luminosity abounds in this luxe residence curated with high-end and designer customizations throughout. Adorned with every available builder upgrade and unparalleled finishes, a luminous, south-facing main layout unfurls with ease. Residents revel in a sought-after Southwest Longmont locale with striking Front Range and Long’s Peak views plus easy access to nature trails, open space, parks and the best amenities the city has to offer.
- South-Facing Main Layout
- High-End and Designer Customizations Throughout
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Appliances + Pendant Lighting
- Primary Suite with a Walk-In Closet + Private Balcony
- Sweeping Front Range Views
- Upper Level with Modern Lighting Design
- Customized Laundry Space with a Folding Table
- Finished Basement with a Media Room + Bathroom
- Sought-After Southwest Longmont Locale
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN + DINING AREA
A spacious living room with wide windows opens to a modern kitchen beaming with brightness from luxury pendant lighting. The home chef’s workspace boasts a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and sleek cabinetry. Delight in hosting at-home gatherings in a dining area featuring an eye-catching accent wall.
- Wide Windows
- Luxury Pendant Lighting
- Breakfast Bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Eye-Catching Accent Wall
BEDROOMS + FINISHED BASEMENT
Rest and rejuvenate in a sun-drenched primary suite with a large walk-in closet, serene bathroom and sweeping Front Range views from a private balcony. The upper level flanked by modern lighting design is complete with two additional bedrooms and a customized laundry space with a folding table, shiplap design and reclaimed wood shelving. Downstairs, a finished basement with a media room and a bathroom affords ultimate flexibility for a home office, fitness area or guest accommodation.
- Walk-In Closet
- Private Balcony with Front Range Views
- Modern Lighting Design
- Customized Laundry Room
- Media Room + Bathroom
Longmont is one of Colorado’s best places to live. Stunning views, a mom-and-pop main street and an abundance of Colorado craft breweries create a small town feel without compromise. Find yourself in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and close to outdoor recreation with easy access to I-25.