8532 Strawberry Lane – $6,700,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | OFF MARKET
Tucked away into its own private oasis of Eastern-inspired luxury, 8532 Strawberry Lane introduces a lively convergence of intricacy and scale. This residence immediately entices with a serene location set against a backdrop of Rocky Mountain views. Inside, residents will find a multitude of soaring formal spaces, radiant bedroom suites and blissful tranquility.
- Eastern-Inspired Luxury Residence
- Towering Entryway Flanked by Classic Office + Built-Ins
- Formal + Seamless Living Spaces
- Stunning Chef’s Kitchen
- Coveted Private Sauna
- Elevated Primary Suite with A Fireplace, Lavish Bathroom + Meditation Room with Balcony Access
- Sprawling Atrium with Tropical Plantings, An Indoor Pool + Jacuzzi
- Multiple Outdoor Terraces Reaching to A Koi Pond, Japanese Tea House + Access To Niwot Open Space + Trail
ENTRYWAY + OFFICE
A soaring atmosphere unfurls in a towering entryway brimming with remarkable detail throughout. The eyes are drawn upwards to a coffered ceiling intersected by skylights, drenching the home in generous natural light throughout. An office clad in built-in cabinetry emphasizes the aura of timeless bliss. This area sets the stage for elegance with a spiral staircase that leads upwards into a private retreat — the latter of which is plumbed and ready for exceptional plantings.
- Decadent Two-Story Entryway with Skylights
- Asian-Inspired Ironwork
- Powder Room
- Exceptional Office Space with Built-in Cabinetry
- Spiral Staircase
Meticulously hand-carved wooden inlays run underfoot in the home’s great room, one of two main-floor living spaces. Clerestory windows and cased openings permit a sense of breathability and connection to the rest of the home, while maintaining privacy and serenity. Glass French doors provide outdoor connectivity, a theme that is continued in the secondary living space.
- Multiple Living Spaces Throughout
- Soaring Ceilings + Clerestory Windows
- Generous Outdoor Connectivity Points
- Open, Yet Private
- Hand-Carved Wooden Inlays
KITCHEN + DINING
The formal dining room seamlessly integrates into a stunning chef’s kitchen by way of a sprawling caterer’s pantry. Stainless steel appliances commingle with ample counter space, including a vast center island perfect and freestanding custom buffet space. Additional seating is found at a breakfast bar and within an informal dining space surrounded by breathtaking views.
- Radiant Formal Dining Space with Breathtaking Light Fixture
- Caterer’s Pantry with Seamless Connectivity to the Kitchen
- High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Abundant Counter Space + Generous Cabinetry
- Informal Dining Area + Breakfast Bar
- Built-in Office Nook with Cabinetry
Perhaps the most striking feature of the interior is the sprawling atrium from which nearly every area of the home radiates. Connected to select suites and the lower level through a series of Juliet balconies, the atrium is a sublime interplay of towering ceilings, bright skylights and phenomenal outdoor connectivity. Tropical plantings surround an indoor pool and jacuzzi for a serenity matched only by this home’s outdoor oasis.
- Stunning Indoor Atrium with Towering Ceilings
- Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Gorgeous Planters with Mature Banana Trees
- Easy Access to the Outdoors and Lower Level
- Close Proximity to Indoor Sauna
A second-floor primary suite encompasses all of the trappings of a luxury hideaway: a fireplace, remarkable en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet with custom shelving. What elevates this space into a new standard of luxury is its attached meditation room that reaches out to a balcony with views of the Rockies and two Juliet balconies that peer down into the great room. Imagine quiet mornings spent meditating, followed by coffee with a view from a private terrace.
- Second-Floor Primary Suite
- En-Suite Bathroom with Generous Storage + Soaking Tub
- Custom Walk-in Closet
- Attached Meditation Room
- Serene Fireplace
- Private Balcony Access
The magnitude of this home’s hosting capabilities is amplified by a remarkable lower level. Accessible through multiple points in the home, this level includes a home gym with mirrored walls, resplendent guest suites and a movie theater. A full bar comes to life with generous storage, an attached wine cellar and seamless access to the atrium.
- Remarkable Lower Level
- Guest Suites + Additional Living Space
- Home Gym + Theater
- Full Bar with Wine Cellar and Atrium Access
The home’s many windows and outdoor access points create a seamless symbiosis to its outdoor oasis. A beautiful, natural stone terrace stretches alongside the lower and upper levels for endless entertaining opportunities. In addition to these serene vignettes, the residence boasts a Japanese tea house that overlooks a koi pond crowned by a sculpture of an eagle. For added connectivity, the home backs to Niwot Open Space and Trail.
- Luxurious Upper + Lower-Level Terraces
- Natural Stone + Custom Ironwork
- Japanese Tea House + Koi Pond
- Connectivity to Niwot Open Space + Trail
Gorgeous residences of architectural merit are peppered throughout the coveted Somerset community. Situated in Niwot, the surrounding community is defined by the serenity of open spaces, Rocky Mountain views and easy proximity to both Denver and Boulder. Quiet composure is found throughout this radiant Colorado locality.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 10,047
Parking: 5 Car Attached Garage