Resplendent warmth radiates throughout this ranch-style residence. Ideally situated on a spacious corner lot, an inviting front patio offers the perfect space to enjoy morning coffee outdoors. Further inside, an open floorplan unfolds with handsome flooring complemented by neutral wall color. Outside, an expansive, fenced-in backyard awaits with a covered patio, raised garden beds and an RV parking space. A desirable location offers close proximity to multiple parks and the Belmar shopping district plus easy access to I-70.
- Radiant Ranch-Style Residence Ideally Situated on Spacious Corner Lot
- Open Floorplan with Handsome Flooring + Neutral Wall Color
- Wide Bay Window in Front Room
- Dining Area with Trendy Track Lighting
- Kitchen with Modern Updates + All White Cabinetry
- Spacious Living Area with Cozy Fireplace
- Three Sizable Bedrooms with Generous Closet Space
- Laundry Room with Outdoor Access
- Outdoor Space with Covered Patio, Raised Garden Beds + RV Parking
- Close Proximity to Parks, Belmar Shopping District + Easy Access to I-70
DINING AREA, KITCHEN + LIVING AREAS
A wide bay window draws abundant natural light into a front room adjoined to a dining area poised beneath trendy track lighting. Modern updates are revealed in a kitchen complete with all-white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Peer through a wall cutout into a spacious living area grounded by a cozy fireplace.
- Wide Bay Window
- Trendy Track Lighting
- All-White Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Cozy Fireplace
BEDROOMS + BATHROOMS
Three sizable bedrooms feature large windows and generous closet space for storing clothing and accessories. The bedrooms are complemented by two serene bathrooms with neutral tiles and modern fixtures. A large laundry room with built-in cabinetry and outdoor access is an added convenience.
- Closet Space
- Neutral Tiles
- Modern Fixtures
- Built-In Cabinetry
- Outdoor Access
Nestled within Lakewood, Sun Valley Estates offers an idyllic suburban retreat just west of Denver. Residents enjoy living close to a number of restaurants and retail centers. Easy access to the Light Rail, I-70 and Sheridan Blvd make for a quick commute to the mountains and nearly anywhere in Denver. Enjoy the outdoors in any of the surrounding parks and open spaces, like Sloan’s Lake. Away from the congestion of downtown Denver, this is suburban living without the sacrifice of urban convenience.