Capture the essence of contemporary ease framed by a timeless floorplan within this Virginia Village haven. Bright painted brick makes a statement upon a landscaped lot, continuing the bright motif that awaits within.
- Updated Open-Concept Floorplan
- Spacious Living + Dining
- Illuminated w/ Natural Light From Large Skylight
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Quartzite Counters, Butcher Block Island + New Hardware
- Stylish Floating Shelves
- New Tile + Lighting in Bathrooms
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Vast Primary Suite w/ a Walk-In Closet + En-Suite Bathroom
- Private + Lush Backyard w/ Mature Trees + New Concrete Pad
BRIGHT MAIN FLOOR
Enter into a masterclass of refined livability within the open main floor. Hardwood flooring runs underfoot in an open main living area that seamlessly connects to the renovated kitchen. Lit above from a skylight and recessed lighting, the kitchen flaunts a vast butcher block island, quartzite counters, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous subway tile. At-home soirees are a breeze within this luxuriously demure area with ample space to spread out.
- Bright + Open Main Floor
- Skylight + Recessed Lighting
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Divine Kitchen w/ Designer Elements
- Stainless Steel Appliances + Vast Butcher Block Counters
Retreat into an enclave of upper-level bedrooms — each as radiant as the last. These spaces are awash with natural light from wide windows and emanate warmth with hardwood flooring. Each bathroom boasts a similar motif of pristine elegance with expertly tiled shower stalls and airy color palettes.
- Upper-Level Escapes
- Hardwood Flooring + Natural Light
- Flexible Uses
- Pristine Bathrooms
A fully finished lower level showcases new carpeting and ample space to create an at-home theater, workout area or at-home workspace. This level encompasses a vast primary suite characterized by an egress window, a roomy walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with pristine tile detailing.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Blissful Primary Suite w/ Egress Window
- Vast Walk-in Closet
Retreat outside to find an enchanting oasis grounded by a new concrete pad ideal for outdoor dining. Private fencing and mature trees line the border, creating an all-encompassing escape for ample relaxation. Craft an outdoor haven by adding garden boxes, a fire pit and more to the spacious and lush yard.
- Vast Backyard Space
- Covered Concrete Patio +. New Concrete Pad
- Lush Landscaping
- Brimming w/ Opportunity
Virginia Vale embodies what Denver residents enjoy most about this thriving city. In this suburb, you’ll find a variety of delicious restaurants like Native Foods Café, Jax Fish House and Cuba Cuba. Outdoor amenities like Cherry Creek path and Four Mile Park are nearby with ample recreation opportunities. Enjoy the nearby shopping at Cherry Creek North.