The Mediterranean appeal of this home praises the sun-drenched lifestyle of Colorado Springs. A modern layout breathes life into the abode, starting first with a front living area anchored by an impressive gas fireplace. Arched transom windows and hardwood floors flow into an adjacent formal dining area, ready to be reimagined into new residents’ needs.
An open kitchen affords supreme entertainment capabilities with a dining nook, vast island with seating and connectivity to the covered outdoor patio through sliding glass doors. Stainless steel appliances and gorgeous tiled countertops marry modern elements with timeless style.
Flexible supplemental space unfurls within a lower level wrapped in beaming bliss. Egress windows illuminate the space while soft, neutral colors amplify the area’s warmth.
- Striking Mediterranean + Italian Style
- Modern Layout w/ Open Floorplan
- Arched Transom Windows + Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Primary Suite w/ Large Closet, Private Balcony + Mountain Views
- Luxurious 5-Piece En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Sinks + Soaking Tub
- Spacious Basement + Living Space
- Covered Patio + Low-Maintenance Yard
- Close to Parks + Powers Boulevard
Sun-drenched relaxation begins in a front living space illuminated by natural light from arched windows. Warmth radiates from a corner fireplace surrounded by earthy tile. A deep cutout nook provides the perfect space for bookshelves or a media center.
- Arched Transom Windows
- Corner Gas Fireplace
- Recessed + Natural Light
- Cutout Space for Extra Storage or Media
- Warm Flooring
KITCHEN + DINING
Pass through the nearby dining space — an area adaptable to new residents’ needs — into a kitchen remarkably suited for entertainment. Miles of cabinetry stretch along the walls, complemented by tiled countertops and a massive center island with seating. Additional dining space is found near a trio of wide windows and a sliding glass door that leads outward onto a covered patio.
- Formal Dining/ Flex Space
- Butler’s Pantry Area
- Abundant Wooden Cabinetry
- Generous Counter Space + Vast Center Island
- Additional Dining Space
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Upstairs, owners are treated to a fully rejuvenating primary oasis with a large closet and five-piece en-suite bathroom, the latter of which comes equipped with dual sinks, a deep soaking tub and a soothing color palette. Private balcony access through sliding glass doors comes with stunning mountain views — offering a sunny stage for quiet mornings and evenings. Additional upper-level bedrooms are sun-filled escapes with corner placement and windows on two sides.
- Warm + Inviting Primary Suite
- Private Terrace Access w/ Mountain Views
- Generous Natural Light
- En-Suite 5-Piece Bathroom
- Deep Soaking Tub
- Cozy Carpeting
Retreat to a lower level that offers ample space for hobbies, entertainment and fitness. The enviable Colorado sunshine pours in through egress windows, illuminating every room on this level. An additional bedroom provides a cozy, private space for residents and guests alike.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Natural Light Through Egress Windows
- Flexible Space for Entertainment + Hobbies
- Additional Bedroom
This home is delightfully positioned near Gateway Park in the quiet residential enclave of Wolf Ranch in Colorado Springs. Easy access to highways makes commuting a breeze, though residents will never have to travel too far to get to grocery stores, Downtown Colorado Springs or the mountains.