Denver’s Most Coveted Address – VIEW DETAILS
A design lover’s dream in the heart of historic Denver, 900 Penn delivers a thoroughly modern indoor/outdoor lifestyle in an architecturally stunning package. Amenities abound, and with every custom design, carefully considered finish, or stunning view of the city or mountains, you’ll feel more and more at home.
Featuring a single residence per floor, each space has its own distinct personality while offering more than enough square footage, technology, and creative design flexibility to shape your home around the rhythms and routines of your everyday life.
- Breathtaking city and mountain views
- Outdoor balconies with radiant heat and gas hook-ups
- Panda Windows and Doors throughout, including 28-foot floor-to-ceiling sliders
- Walk Score of 93 is among the best in Denver
- Minutes from parks, restaurants, entertainment, and merchants
- Less than three miles from downtown and Cherry Creek
- Proactive wiring allows for tech integration at every turn
- Sound mitigation system under flooring
- Custom kitchens with prep sink and top-of-the-line appliances
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- On-site guest suite for visiting friends and family
- Exquisitely designed entry lobby
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- One residence per floor in a beautiful, secure building
- Garage parking with two dedicated spaces per home
- On-site electrical supply for electric cars
- Exterior dog station
- Private storage units
- Private elevator access
- One of Denver’s first and most prestigious neighborhoods
Blending a dynamic modern community into a neighborhood with homes and buildings that date back more than a century, Governors’ Park (and neighboring Capitol Hill) comprise one of Denver’s most sought after locations.
Eager to enjoy the Colorado sunshine? Walk to Cheesman Park, Governors’ Park, or Civic Center Park, or hop on a bike and wind your way along the Cherry Creek trail.
Hungry for a delectable meal? You’ll find more than a dozen award-winning restaurants within minutes of your front door.
Thirsty for culture? Museums, concert venues, and entertainment options abound. The State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion are around the corner. The Central Business District is within two miles.
Living in Governors’ Park means enjoying the benefits of a thriving, historic, centrally-located neighborhood. And that’s only the beginning.
Prior to her work in real estate development, Nadine Lange forged a successful path as a technology entrepreneur. After an already-distinguished career in the tech industry, Nadine launched her own software company at 50 years old, pioneering check and document capture to automate payments for child support. This same technology would later be used to support other functions for large corporations, including Oracle and SAP.
Rather than retire, Nadine brought her business skills to the development world. With 900 Penn, she’s helping bring the glamour of Manhattan luxury to the warm and welcoming Colorado environs.
Each residence is unique, and therefore no two homes are priced the same. Contact us directly for specifics on price, specs, and scheduling a tour.
900 Penn is Denver’s Coveted Address. Seeing is Believing!