Welcome home to this stunning brick charmer in Denver’s desirable Mayfair neighborhood. Built in 2019, this modern and impeccable home incorporates timeless design in over 3,900 square feet of living space, from oak wood floors that line the open floor plan to the neutral palette with sleek black trim. Step inside to a chic foyer anchored by a floating U-shaped wood and metal staircase. An open main floor sets the stage for elevated living throughout this abode, complete with 10′ ceilings, wired surround sound and hard-wired Anderson windows with Hunter Douglas blinds throughout. With generous indoor and outdoor living space, residents of 924 Krameria Street can experience a lifestyle merited by luxurious, intentional design.
- New Home Completed in 2019
- Gorgeous + Open White Kitchen
- 3 Dishwashers + 3 Refrigerators Throughout the Home
- Expanded Back Patio w/ Two-Sided Fireplace
- Hardwired Anderson Windows w/ Hunter Douglas Blinds
- Wired Surround Sound, Cable + Alarm Throughout
- High 10’ Ceilings
- Dry Walled Garage
- Heated Floors in Master Bathroom
- Generous Mudroom + Extra Storage Space
- Main Level + Basement Laundry Rooms
- Located in Desirable Mayfair Neighborhood
Primed for productivity, this main floor study is poised just to the left of the foyer. Tall picture windows and recessed lighting illuminate this living space, complete with a closet and attached 3/4 bath. With the flexibility to transform into an additional bedroom, if desired, this home office is a coveted resource.
- Main Floor Office Space
- Attached 3/4 Bath
- Natural Light + Recessed Lighting
OPEN CHEF’S KITCHEN
Just past the formal dining room, a gorgeous open chef’s kitchen lives large. Generous sleek white cabinetry lines the walls of this kitchen while sparkling new stainless steel finishes and quartz counters exude glamour. Utility resides in elements like refrigerated wine storage, double ovens, a deep stainless steel sink with a sprayer faucet and the six-burner gas range stove with a vented hood. Those functions meet form, complemented by marble tile backsplash, quartz counters and designer lighting over the expansive kitchen island.
- Sub Zero Refrigerator + Side-by-Side 45 Bottle Wine Fridge
- Wolf Gas Range Stove w/ Vented Hood + Tile Backsplash
- Oversized Kitchen Island w/ Quartz Countertops
- Generous White Soft-Close Cabinet Storage
- Wolf Double Smart Ovens
- Wolf Warming Drawer + Built-in Microwave
- Walk-in Pantry
Sharing the open floor plan with the kitchen is the main living room. Warm and inviting, this living room boasts a two-sided gas fireplace with a tall brick mantel that peeks through the exterior to the back patio. Sliding doors on either side of the fireplace opens to the backyard and provide ample natural light to fill the space, supplemented by soft recessed lighting.
- Two-Sided Gas Fireplace w/ Brick Mantel
- Oak Wood Floors
- Tall Ceilings w/ Recessed Lighting
- Abundant Natural Light
Ascend the sleek staircase to the residential retreat that is this master suite. Spacious and bright, this master bedroom offers plenty of floor space to furnish to taste. Don’t miss the jaw-dropping master bath, where stone and tile patterns play together to create a sparkling white palette. Quartz countertops line the double vanity with touch sensor backlit mirrors and under counter lighting. A freestanding tub occupies its own perch in the space, while a double-wide shower boasts a rain shower head and second detachable head for additional luxury.
- Spacious Upstairs Master Bedroom
- En-Suite 5-Piece Master Bath + Walk-in Closet w/ Custom Closet System
- Freestanding Bathtub + Double Wide Shower
- Heated Bathroom Floors
A fully finished basement boasts over 1,000 square feet of additional living space. Tall 10′ ceilings host recessed lighting, supplemented by light from egress windows throughout. The large family room is ready to transform into a rec room or TV den. A full wet bar setup occupies its own corner of the basement, complete with a bar counter, stainless steel appliances and unique tile backsplash. For guests looking to relax or adolescents looking to escape, there are two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom on this level.
- 10’ Ceilings
- Egress Windows
- Family Room, Full Bath + 2 Bedrooms
- Full Wet Bar w/ Stainless Steel Sub-Zero Appliances
- Second Laundry Room + Generous Storage Closet
Capitalize on outdoor living with this home’s incorporation of outdoor space. At the front of the home, a spacious front lawn leads up to the covered front patio — the perfect perch for taking in the neighborhood and relaxing. At the rear of the property, a large concrete patio off the living room centers around the see-through fireplace. Enjoy a backyard BBQ or play lawn games on the lush back lawn. Adjacent is the sizable 2-car garage with plenty of storage. Newly added semi-evergreen mature Crimson Spire trees will continue to grow and fill out to create even more privacy.
- Front Lawn + Covered Patio
- Large Backyard w/ Landscaped Lawn
- Concrete Patio w/ Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Newly Planted Semi-Evergreen Trees
Mayfair is an eclectic area overlapping sections of Montclair and Hilltop neighborhoods. Mayfair is also close to some of Denver’s best schools, parks, bike trails, shopping and nightlife, including the new development neighborhood of 9th + Colorado Boulevard with new restaurants, shops, a dog park and a movie theater. With easy access to I-25, downtown and several local shopping centers, residents can experience the best of living so close to Cherry Creek North.