This elegant brick home situated in the Montclair neighborhood has historic charm around every turn to show off its true classic roots — with a modern flair. Each breathtaking room exudes beauty, sophistication and an unmatched brightness. The floorplan is open and breezy, highlighting the simplicity this home has to offer. Discover what this spacious dwelling and its thoughtful details have to offer in the heart of Denver.
- Elegant Brick Home on One of Denver’s Most Beautiful Parkways
- Coveted + Expansive Corner Lot w/ Mature Landscaping
- Dramatic Living Room w/ Gorgeous Fireplace + Large Windows
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Hardwood Floors + Plaster Walls
- Flowing Living + Dining Areas
- Original St. Charles Kitchen w/ Delightful Breakfast Room
- Relaxing Primary Suite w/ Angled Ceilings
- Finished Basement w/ Non-Conforming 5th Bed + ¾ Bath
- Ample Storage Throughout
From the first step inside the entry, the main level welcomes all who enter with an abundance of natural light, pristine white walls and beautiful hardwood floors. An exquisite turret greets residents into an astounding formal entryway grounded by lovely tile. Hardwood floors flow into a light-filled dining area situated beneath coved ceilings and accented by original French doors. Awaiting nearby is a dramatic 15’x25’ living area with angled ceilings, vast windows with an abundance of natural light and a gorgeous original fireplace. The main floor offers an additional cozy living space off of the kitchen with a half-bathroom for privacy and relaxation.
- Dramatic 15×25 Living Room
- Generous Natural Light
- Radiant Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room
- Ample Space to Entertain
- Living Room w/ Vaulted Ceiling
- Original Fireplace
ST. CHARLES KITCHEN
The nostalgia-inducing St. Charles kitchen — complete with a breakfast area — has been left unaltered except for its shining stainless steel appliances. This space features original mid-century white cabinetry, unique open-glass shelving, cheery yellow countertops and tiled backsplash, making it a conversation point of the home. A charming breakfast nook featuring a traditional archway offers ample space for meals, along with a relaxing view of the backyard.
- Original St. Charles Cabinetry
- Bright Countertops + Tiled Backsplash
- Updated Stainless Steel Appliances
- Double Sinks
- Charming Breakfast Nook
- Unmatched Natural Light
Enjoy your own private getaway in the backyard. Outside, a magnificent wonderland unfurls with a lush lawn, mature trees, private fencing and a covered patio. The backyard’s spacious stone patio allows for multiple seating and gathering areas. Enjoy the corner lot’s vast green space and make it your own to entertain or garden. Nearby is the three-car attached garage for added storage space.
- Spacious Backyard
- Mature Landscaping
- Large Covered Stone Patio
- Ample Green Space
- Enclosed w/ Fence for Added Privacy
Upstairs, retreat to the pristine primary suite that encourages restful relaxation with angled ceilings and natural light. The charming en-suite bathroom praises its vintage originality with a unique mid-century feel complete with pink tile, a pedestal sink, original built-in cabinetry and a walk-in shower. The primary suite also features warm wood floors and beautiful white shutters for added comfort.
- Primary Suite w/ Ensuite
- Mid-Century Tiled Bathroom
- Ample Storage
- Wood Floors + Shutters
- Three Additional Second-Level Bedrooms
The finished lower-level basement acts as its own private getaway, with an incredibly spacious open living area. The space also boasts a non-conforming fifth bedroom and a ¾ bathroom. This extra space can be used in a variety of ways, including a multipurpose game room, guest quarters or as extra living space. A variety of egress windows make this lower level feel bright, airy and modern — a true extension of the rest of the home.
- Extra Private Space for Guests
- Basement Game or Living Room
- Additional Bedroom + 3/4 Bath
- Egress Windows w/ Lots of Natural Light
Located in Montclair, one of Denver’s most sought-after areas, this classic all-brick home is one of many that boasts elegant and classic beauty on tree-lined neighborhood streets. Just a stone’s throw away from the Denver Zoo, museums, City Park, renowned restaurants and unique mom and pop shops, this location is a perfect suburban setting that offers a neighborhood feel yet tucked close to Downtown.