Majestic mountain and sparkling city views are at the forefront of this impressive residence poised in the luxury Beauvallon building. An incredible 700-square-foot wraparound patio space captivates and artfully extends the living space to the outdoors. Residents enjoy countless resort-style amenities, as well as an ideal Golden Triangle location.
- Incredible 700 Square Foot Patio Space w/ Coveted Mountain + City Views
- Open Floorplan
- Flooded w/ Natural Light
- Classic Kitchen w/ a Peninsula
- Sliding Doors from Each Bedroom + Dining Room Extend to Outdoors
- Primary Suite w/ Large Closets
- Resort-Style Living w/ Outdoor Pool, Year-Round Hot Tub + Fire Pits
- On-Site Manager + Concierge
- Additional Storage Unit
- Close Proximity to Downtown, Parks, Museums, Shops + Restaurants
OPEN LIVING SPACE
Stylish interiors grace the open floorplan, flooded with natural light from ample vast windows throughout. A classic kitchen with a peninsula unfolds into the living room and dining area for easy entertaining. Light gray wall color offers residents a neutral backdrop for a host of design and décor possibilities.
- Open + Airy Floorplan
- Natural Light from Ample Windows
- Classic Kitchen w/ Peninsula
- Separate Dining Area
- Neutral Light Gray Wall Color
STUNNING WRAPAROUND PATIO
Sliding glass doors from each bedroom and the dining room expand the living space to the incredible 700-square-foot wraparound patio to take in the breathtaking views. Residents may enjoy hosting dinners or brunches outdoors overlooking the stunning city lights and majestic mountains. With room for multiple seating areas, plants and décor, this stunning patio space makes the most of indoor-outdoor living, accented by a stylish wrought-iron balcony railing.
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Stunning City + Mountain Views
- Room for Multiple Outdoor Seating Areas
- Wrought-Iron Balcony Railing
BEDROOMS + BATHS
The primary suite is an elegant retreat, boasting a large closet for storage and organization. An updated bath features a bathtub and shower with neutral tiles, and plentiful cabinet space. The second bedroom offers potential as a home office, guest bedroom or fitness room. Sliding glass doors to the outdoor patio in both bedrooms illuminate the spaces in natural light.
- Large Closets
- Updated Bath w/ Neutral Tiles
- Plentiful Cabinet Space
- Sliding Glass Doors to Patio
CONVENIENT AMENITIES + LOCATION
Amenities include an on-site manager and concierge, 24-hour security, two deeded parking spaces, a storage unit and in-unit laundry. Resort-style perks include an outdoor pool and year-round hot tub w/ city views, barbecue areas w/ gas grills and fire pits. A central location close to downtown, parks, shopping, museums and restaurants offers city living at its best.
- On-Site Manager + Concierge
- 24-Hour Security
- 2 Deeded Parking Spaces
- In-Unit Laundry + Storage Unit
- Resort-Like Building Amenities + Central Location
Characterized by the city’s most iconic cultural destinations, Denver’s coveted Golden Triangle neighborhood shares the stage with the famed Gio Ponti Building, the Denver Art Museum, the Art Hotel and the Cultural Complex. Residents enjoy proximity to the neighborhood’s most eclectic eateries, boutiques and galleries just moments away from their doorstep.