heart. trust. expertise.
Karen brings significant knowledge and wide-ranging experience to her role as a broker at milehimodern, having worked in the industry for over 20 years.
Her strategic thinking is combined with emotional intelligence—due to her extensive nonprofit involvement—which has allowed her to negotiate hundreds of sales with steadfastness and practicality. With a counseling background and people-oriented prowess, Karen is devoted to being a resource for a wide range of clients. She commits her spare time to advance her knowledge through online real estate courses and imparts her education to colleagues and clients. She also spends time serving on the Professional Standards Committees for the Denver Board of Realtors.
Karen collaborates with Corrie Lee to create the well-established Nichols & Lee team. For any life transition, whether it’s assisting first-time homebuyers or senior clients, the team’s service-oriented attitude helps countless clients with the nuances of the Denver market.
- Specializes in Historic Homes of Central Denver
- SRES—Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation
- CNE—Certified Negotiation Expert
- Annually Awarded as DMAR’s Top Producer + Round Table of Excellence
Karen is a Denver native and grew up in historic Park Hill and Hilltop, which is where her appreciation for historic homes is derived. Now, Karen resides in an iconic Denver Square on 7th Avenue Historic District where you can find her enjoying time with friends and family on her front porch.
- Spending Time w/ Her Husband, Daughter + Son
- Being Involved w/ Bromwell Elementary
- Listening to The Daily + TedTalks + This American Life
- Traveling, Hiking + Playing Euchre w/ Her Family