genuine. engaging. driven.
Working as a licensed broker since 2010, Tara’s career has always had its roots in real estate. Her mother’s hobby of renovating and flipping homes made an impression on Tara at a young age. Tara established her professional career by first curating a successful full-service residential real estate business. Now, she focuses her energy on working as a transactional broker in Denver’s dynamic and everchanging real estate environment.
Her success as one of the city’s most prominent brokers caught media attention when she was featured multiple times on HGTV and DIY networks. Since her appearance on national platforms, Tara’s organic network of clients has continued to grow. Her business acumen is combined with emotional intelligence which has allowed her to negotiate hundreds of sales with grace + skill.
Tara’s master-stroke was joining the top producing team at milehimodern.
- Expert Negotiator + Experienced Transactional Broker
- Strong Network Within Denver’s Brokerage Community
- Highest Quality in Terms of Service, Accessibility + Professionalism
Professionally, growth is Tara’s passion. Personally, family is Tara’s number one priority. On a typical Sunday morning, you will find Tara relishing in a big breakfast with her husband, Jarrett and two sons, Hawkins and Leopold.
- International Travel (11 Countries + Counting)
- Self-Proclaimed Foodie, Her Favorite Denver Hot Spot is Guard + Grace
- Being Surrounded by Whole, Happy + Supportive People
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”