distinct. focused. driven.
Amy’s natural sense of style and composed nature is invaluable in her role as one of milehimodern’s top brokers. Spending her first ten years as a professional color specialist with Aveda and Wella, Amy’s aesthetic acumen organically segued into architecture, interior design and real estate.
She took a unique path in honing her skills, starting in contemporary fix and flips and working her way into new development projects. Recently, Amy was involved with the pre-development, marketing and sales for an eco-conscious development in RiNo.
Amy values the specialty skillsets new developments bear but now focuses on residential realty. The root of her work is derived from her deep appreciation of interior design.
- Experience with New Developments
- Expertise in Negotiating + Market Awareness
- Acute Understanding of Interior Design + Architecture
- Personalized Service, Out-of-the-Box Thinking + Organized Plan of Action
As a design savant, Amy’s style is a mesh of minimalism and mid-century flair with a contemporary approach, as seen in her South Denver abode. You may find her walking her Old English Sheepdog, Oliver, or hitting the spin studios.
- Interior Design & Decor
- Enjoys a good Tennis match
- Loves Spin, Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Appreciates the Colorado Lifestyle: Snowboarding, Hiking and Kayaking