passion. service. impact.
Ann Spoor is fourth-generation Colorado native. She grew up in Colorado Springs and has resided in Hilltop for the last 25 years. Ann has established herself as a well-known entrepreneur and community builder. Whether acting on the Board of the Cranmer Park Hilltop Civic Association, or contributing to the community by creating CoderDojo Denver, a free coding camp for underserved youth, Ann’s commitment and impact is evident.
Ann began her career in the technology world. She previously ran her own executive search firm, before pursuing her passion for the crossover between architecture and the local community. Ann is now a broker with milehimodern and continues to apply her entrepreneurial energy and expertise assisting buyers, sellers and investors with residential realty.
- Experienced Assisting Buyers, Sellers + Investors
- Branding + Networking Expertise
- Central Denver Specialty w/ Broad Colorado Knowledge
In a free moment, Ann continues to work as an advisor for CoderDojo Denver. Her personal life revolves around spending time with her husband, Mark Spoor, and traveling to visit her two kids, Hallie and John. Hallie is an accomplished New York-based singer/songwriter, and John proudly joined the US Navy and is based in San Diego.
- Acting as Advisor for CoderDojo Denver
- Volunteers for Golden Retriever Freedom Rescue + Manor Care Senior Living
- Serving on the Board of the Cranmer Park Hilltop Civic Association