tenacious. trustworthy. effervescent.
Chances are you’ve seen Lisa Cook navigating the streets of Denver on her trusty steed — a white Vespa.
Her statement mode of transportation provides a street-eye view of Denver’s in-town neighborhoods from Highlands to Hilltop, LoHi to LoDo and Wash Park to Cherry Creek. She has a unique perspective to survey the minute details that characterize each community. It has provided Lisa with that expert edge since receiving her realtor license a decade ago.
It was over two decades ago that Lisa first got involved in the real estate industry through multiple facets. First creating marketing material, then thriving at a title company, later becoming the best performing mortgage originator to now working at the top producing real estate firm in the Mile High City.
- In-Town Neighborhood Expert
- Over Twenty-YearCareer in Real Estate
- Remodeling Consultant
- Independent + Direct Methods
Originally from Scottsdale, Arizona, Lisa moved to Denver post-college due to her love of snowboarding and immediately knew this was home. She now resides with her two Yorkies and 10-year-old son who she lovingly raises in a refashioned Bonnie Brae bungalow.
- Got Back on the Horse After Breaking Her Back Riding
- Enjoys Lifting Weights + Pilates
- Reinventing Old Homes (Including Her Pop-Inspired Bonnie Brae Abode)
- Loves Spending Time with Her Son in Wash Park
“Live your bliss.”