authentic. committed. genuine.
Nicole is ingrained in the Colorado community. She is a Denver native, University of Colorado Boulder graduate, city park resident and creator behind the popular blog, Denver Vibe, which highlights the personality of each neighborhood. Involvement in the community and insight of the urban center is part of Nicole’s vast repertoire.
Before joining milehimodern, Nicole sold real estate at Liv Sotheby’s and also worked as a managing broker at Live Urban where she designed training and mentoring programs. Now, as mhm’s productivity coach, she imparts her years of experience and education assisting fellow brokers in advancing their business.
In addition to her leadership role, Nicole continues to build robust real estate portfolios for her clients along with her teammate, Antoinette Wharton. Their mission is to move people in meaningful ways, curating the process based on each client.
- Prowess in Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Building Robust Real Estate Portfolios
- Specialty in High-Rise Developments
- Contract + Negotiation Expert
During a free moment, Nicole can be found strolling around City Park with her beloved husband, Paul, two daughters, Poppy and Hazel, and their French bulldog, Ollie.
- Hosting Brunch for Family + Friends
- Checking Out the Latest Foodie Destination
- Exploring Undiscovered Content for Denver Vibe