1592 West Kettle Avenue – $ 679,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD
Renovated and Refreshed, 1592 West Kettle Avenue has New Energy and Vibrancy! Smart Design, Style and Attention to Detail Reign in this Inviting Home.
The Entry Unfolds into the Open, Naturally Light Drenched Main Floor. The Two Story Staircase and Fireplace Soar into the Dramatic Space. Vaulted Ceilings add Architectural Interest and Create a Lofty Experience.
- Walnut Rough Sawn Hardwood Floors
- Two Story Gas Brick Fireplace
- New French Doors
- Piano/Music & Reading Nook
- New Paint
- Security System
A Custom Gourmet Kitchen Awaits! Naturally Bright from an Abundance of Windows, this Kitchen Boasts the Best of Everything. The Oversized Island with Counter Seating Easily Accommodates Family and Friends. A Wine Bar and Temperature Controlled Wine Storage are Added Luxury.
- Farm Sink
- Cambria Slab Quartz Countertops
- Kitchenaid Dual Fuel Double Ovens
- Kitchenaid 6 Burner Range and Griddle
- Bosch Convection Microwave Oven
- Bosch Warming Drawer
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Scotsman Freestanding Ice Maker
- Kitchenaid French Door Refrigerator
- Summit 66 Bottle Dual Temperature Wine Cooler
The Main Floor Master Bedroom Suite is Extraordinary. Volume Ceilings and a Large Bay Window make for a Perfect Retreat. The Spa Like Bath is Serene.
- Travertine Tile
- Dual Sink Vanity
- Antique Claw Foot Soaking Tub
- Oversized Walk-In Glass Shower
- Abundance of Closet Space
Upstairs a Private Bedroom Suite with Bath and Walk In Closet Commands one Wing. The Other Wing has 2 Bedrooms with a Jack and Jill Shared Bath.
1592 West Kettle is Located on a Corner Lot within a Cul-de-sac. Incredible Curb Appeal with Mature Landscape and Foliage. A New Fenced Backyard and Private Patio is Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining.
Located in Southbridge, one of Littleton’s Premier Neighborhoods. Quick and Easy Access to Old Town Littleton. Shops, Restaurants and Gallery’s. Numerous Parks, Chatfield Reservoir and Easy Commute to Denver or the Mountains.