2827 W. 23rd Avenue – $ 675,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD
Delightfully Conspicuous in a Sea of New Construction this Prim Gem is the Flag-Bearer of a Bygone Era.
Rising Above the Pedestrian Byway Below, the Covered Front Porch Gives Way to Panoramic Views of Jeff Park’s Deciduous Treetop Canopy. Be Careful, the Comfy Hanging Swing is Known to Seduce Many into an Afternoon of Relaxation!
While the Gentle Breeze may be Outside, the Inside of this Charming Abode will Definitely Blow Your Hair Back! Detail, Detail, Detail… Everything is Top-Notch, Buttoned-Up and Dressed to Impress.
- Proper Entry Foyer
- Parlour With Large Picture Window Framing Jeff Park
- Designated Dining Area Enveloped by Windows
- Original & Restored Oak Fireplace Mantle … Gorgeous!
- Historic Leaded-Glass Windows
- Restored Solid Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout the Main Level
Updates and Renovations are Everywhere You’d Hope and the Kitchen Does Not Disappoint.
- Newer Cabinets
- Newer Granite Countertops
- Newer Kitchen Appliances
- Updated Lighting
Before We Head Upstairs, We Must Mention Two Features that We Think Makes this Victorian Award-Worthy: Updated Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower and a Delineated Mud Room with Extra Storage!
Upstairs Checks all the Boxes in Style. The Two Primary Bedrooms Flank Either End of the House, Each with Their Own Pleasantries. The South Bedroom Has Two Walk-In Closets and Overlooks the Park; The North Bedroom Has a Spacious Reach-In Closet and Access to a Private Al Fresco Deck with a Staircase Leading to the Hot Tub. A Third Non-Conforming Bedroom is the Perfect Office or Play Room.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Views of Jeff Park
- Walk-in Closets
- Private Second-Floor Deck
- Updated Bathroom with Dual Sinks
- Radiant In-Floor Heating in Bathroom
- Coveted Steam Shower
When it’s Time to Relax, a Dangerously Comfortable Sectional Sofa Carves out the Basement Footprint. Coupled with an HD Projector and Surround Sound, Your Home Theatre Awaits!
Jeff Park is One of Northwest Denver’s Most Desirable Neighborhoods. The Entire City is Available in Minutes and Best of All, Its Park Side Location Never Goes out of Style!
- Adjacent to Jefferson Park
- Walk to Safeway and Restaurants
- Bike to Sloans Lake or the Central Business District
- Seconds Drive to Main Thoroughfares Whisking You to Summit County, Boulder, or Colorado Springs