Located in the Protected Historic District of the Highlands, this turn-of-the-century Denver square dazzles with original charm and character. Anchoring a corner lot, 3040 Lowell stands the test of time.
The side walk leads up to a covered front porch. Upon entering into the living room you are greeted by a spectacular exposed brick wall that features a beautiful fireplace and mantel. Original details – refinished hardwoods, transom leaded glass, moldings and millwork – all celebrate the original architecture while soaring into todays design and lifestyle.
- New White Oak Flooring Upstairs
- New Custom Closets
- New Blown Insulation in Attic
- New LED Lighting
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Original Leaded Glass Windows
- Refinished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Custom Built-Ins Throughout
- Glass French Doors
- New Updated HVAC Duct
- New High Efficiency Furnace + Smart Thermostat
- New Air Conditioning
- New Whole House Humidifier System
- New 50 Gallon Hot Water Heater
An updated kitchen with modern custom cabinetry, appliances & slab countertops compliment the architectural pedigree of the house.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wolf Gas Range
- Designer Tile Back Splash
- Slab Stone Counter Tops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Exposed Brick
Upstairs the master suite boasts an exposed brick wall and plenty of natural light. The bathroom nods to its past with a claw foot soaking tub.
- Exposed Brick Wall
- New Hardwood White Oak Floors
- 2 Sink Vanity
- Designer Lighting
- Claw Foot Soaking Tub
The lower level has been completely transformed. Egress windows, expanded & new rooms have been created to maximize livability and entertainment.
- New Egress Window
- New Reinforced Concrete Slab
- New Walk-In Closet
- New Expanded Office and Built-In Shelving
- New Media Room
3040 Lowell embraces outdoor living. New landscape & hardscape create entertaining and relaxing spaces. A water feature, custom art paneling, lighting and mature plantscape masterfully balance the experience.
- New Front Garden – Designed by Master Gardener
- New Landscape
- New Irrigation System
- New Landscape Lighting
- New Outdoor Living + Dining Area
- New Custom Steel Art Paneling and Lighting
- New Reinforced Concrete Slabs with River Rock Accents
- New Cafe String Lighting
- New Water Feature
- New Side Yard, Walkway
- Buried Downspout Drainage System
Located in Denver’s Hottest Neighborhood – the Highlands – 3040 Lowell is steps away from Highland Square, where restaurants, cafes, studios, galleries and shopping await.
The Highlands is located in Northwest Denver – an easy commute to downtown and a quick jaunt to the mountains for recreation.