320 Leyden Street – $ 1,599,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | SOLD
Castle Pines Village
The Village of Castle Pines is Renowned for its Privacy, Tranquility and Prestige and no Residence within the Community more aptly Embodies those Characteristics than the Home at 327 Paragon Way. Positioned on a Secluded lot Overlooking a Quiet Cul-De-Sac, the Residence is a Sanctuary from the Burgeoning City.
- Located on Castle Pines’ Revered Paragon Way
- Minimal Traffic Cul-De-Sac
- Beautiful Views of The Jack Nicklaus Designed International Golf Course
- Private Lot Surrounded by Pine Trees & Scrub Oak
Designed and Built by Nicholas Custom Homes the Residence Embraces Intelligent Design Characteristics Seldom Incorporated in Today’s Modern Builds. The Hallmark of the Home is a Thoughtfully Crafted Floorplan in which Energy Flows Effortlessly from one Room to the Next. With Each Room Offering Multiple Points of Entry and Egress, the Main Living Areas Open Freely into one Another Increasing Sightlines and Connectivity. Sophisticated Design Endures within the Home’s Architectural Turret where a Magnificent Display of Bookshelves Climb Toward the Sky.
- Beautiful Double-Height Entry Foyer
- Hand-Crafted Curving Staircase with Custom Handrails
- Solid Hickory Flooring Throughout the Residence
- Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Hearth with Double-Sided Fireplace
- Elegant Crown Moulding and Coffered Ceiling
Anchored by a Palatial Center Island, the Kitchen has been Carefully Crafted to Serve as the Heart of the Home. In Maintaining a Polished Aesthetic, Two Ancillary Prep Stations have been Incorporated into the Kitchen Ensuring a Clutter-Free Experience for Homeowners and Guests. Whether you are Planning an Informal Gathering at the Island, a Week-Night Dinner in the Nook or a Large-Scale Holiday Party in the Dining Room, the Home is Prepared to Suit.
- Custom Cherry Wood Cabinets
- Polished Granite Countertops
- Top-of-the-Line Stainless Steel Appliances
- Two Butler’s Pantries with Walk-In Storage & Prep Space
- Entertainer’s Kitchen Island with Extra Storage
- Wet Bar with Beverage Refrigerator & Ice Maker
- In-Kitchen Desktop Workspace
The Omnipresent Connection to the Outdoor Space is Inspiring. Colorado’s Sunshine Permeates every Corner of the Interior Living Space via Walls of Gorgeous Divided Light Windows while a Series of Doors Offer Easy Access to the Home’s Two Private Outdoor Living Areas.
- Hardscaped Fresh-Air Terrace with Fireplace
- Abundant Space For Entertaining and Al Fresco Dining
- Built-In Outdoor Grill, Cooktop and Stone Countertop
- Grass Lawn
- Covered Outdoor Living Room with Gas Heat Lamps
- Built-In Speakers Throughout the Residence and Outdoor Areas
The Main Floor Master Suite Offers Relaxation in Solitude. The Walk-in Closet Features Floor-to-Ceiling Built-in Cabinetry while a Large Bathroom Features a Brilliant Soaking Tub in Addition to His and Hers Vanity Arrangements. Best of all, the Suite Features Direct Access to Two Outdoor Rooms, One of Which is Completely Private.
The Upstairs is a Smart Delineation of Private Space. Each of the Five Bedrooms Possesses a Walk-in Closet with Built-in Organizing Solutions and an Attached Bathroom. A Second Upstairs Laundry Facility is a Welcome Addition to its Companion on the Main Level. The Crown Jewel of the Upper Floor is a Well-Appointed Club Room. Too Often Reserved for Dark, Dreary Basements, the Upper Level Club Room is a Treehouse Hideaway Perfect for Entertaining Guests or Hosting Weekend Sleepovers.
- Five Generously-Sized Upper Floor Bedrooms with Walk-in Closets and Attached Bathrooms
- Secondary Laundry Facility with Storage Cabinets
- Club Room with Theatre Area, Billiard Space, Kitchenette & Three-Quarter Bathroom
- Al Fresco Deck with Spiral Staircase Leading to Terrace
The Lower Level of the Home is Designed with Guests in Mind. The Private Apartment is Accompanied by a Spacious Living Room with an Ambiance Inducing Fireplace, Kitchenette and a Private Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom. Wrapped with Windows on Two Sides, the Retreat is an All-Encompassing Getaway Featuring Access to a Covered Patio Exclusively Reserved for the Apartment.
Castle Pines is Denver’s Premier Gated Golf Community. Sighted for its Mountain Charm, the Neighborhood feels like Another World but Maintains Close ties to the City. With Easy Access to DIA via E-470 or a Short Commute to the Denver Tech Center and Cherry Creek, Castle Pines is a Community-Oriented Retreat Providing Residents an Unmatched Amenity Package in the Denver Metro Area.
- 24 Hour Security Patrol
- Home Security Monitoring
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Local Traffic Only on Neighborhood Streets
- Buses to Elementary, Middle and High School
- Adult Fitness Center with Lavish Pool Deck
- Two Community Pools with Playgrounds and Sports Fields
- Community Orchestrated Social Events
- Thirteen Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
- Two Independent Jack Nicklaus Designed Golf Courses