339 North Lincoln Street – $ 778,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
West Wash Park
Built in 1893 this Denver Square Boasts Original Charm and Character Rarely Found. Restored to its Original Beauty and Modernized with 2017 Bathrooms and Kitchen this House has its Roots in Denver History and Blasts into Denver’s Future.
The Glass Enclosed Front Entry Porch Welcomes You. Original Rich Oak Millwork & Detail Surround You in the Formal Entry Way. Attention to Detail is Striking – Plaster Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Millwork & Paneling, French Doors, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace – Turn-of-the-Century Architecture with Modern Sensibilities.
Each Room Easily Flows onto Another Creating an Open Floor. A Main Floor Bedroom/Library has its own Bath.
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Crown Moldings
- New Renovated Bathrooms
- Restored Original Woodwork & Millwork
- French Doors
- Pocket Doors
- Custom Cabinetry and Storage
- New Mud Room and Storage with Slab Quartz Countertops
- Double Pane Windows
- New Deck
- New Garage Door
- New Fence
- New Driveway
- New Exterior Paint
- New Electrical Panel and Wiring
- New Dimmers Throughout
- High Efficiency Furnace
- New Sprinkler System
- New Roof
- New Gutters & Downspouts
- 2 Fireplaces
- Mature Landscape
The Bright Open Kitchen is Naturally Light Filled and Engages Outdoor Living. Full Height Custom Cabinetry Accentuates the Ceiling Height. Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Custom Farm Sink and Hardwood Floors Integrate the Modern Space.
- Custom Full Height Cabinets
- Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Glass Display Cabinets
- Custom Farm House Sink
- Pot Filler
- White Quartz Slab Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 6 Burner Gas Range
- Floor-to-Ceiling Pantry/Storage
- French Doors to the Back Yard
Upstairs a Beautiful Landing Greets you with Custom Built-In Cabinet and Drawers. 3 Bedrooms and a Modern Hall Bathroom Complete the Second Floor. The Spectacular Master Suite has Custom Built-Ins, a Separate Office/Gym/Flex Room and a Stellar Bathroom.
- 4 Piece Luxury Master Bathroom
- Slab Quartz 2 Sink Vanity
- Custom Cabinetry and Lots of Storage
- Designer Lighting
- Office/Gym off of Master Suite with Mountain Views
- Custom Built In Storage and TV Alcove
- Hardwood Floors
- Crown Moldings
In Addition to a 2 Car Garage there is a Parking Drive Way in Front as well as Space in Alley.
Located in the West Wash Park/Speer Neighborhood of Urban Downtown Denver. A Walk Score of a Zillion. Close to Everything Denver has to Offer. Walk to Shops, Restaurants, Cafes. A Quick Commute to Cherry Creek and Downtown Denver. Easy Public Transportation on the Street.