Your New Home in Highlands Ranch Awaits!
The Entry Foyer is Grand with Soaring Double-Height Ceilings. A Gently Curving Staircase Sweeps Residents to Second Floor while a Path of Wood Flooring Ushers Homeowners and Guests to the Main Living Areas of the Home.
The Heart of the Residence Spans the Back of the Home and is Comprised of the Kitchen, All-Important Dining Nook and Spacious Family Room. Plate Glass Windows Bring the Colorado Outdoors in Offering an Omnipresent Connection to the Verdant Backyard.
- Wraparound Kitchen Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Prep Island with Storage
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designated Pantry
- In-Kitchen Dining Area
- Brick Hearth + Gas Fireplace in Family Room
The Main Level also Includes a Traditional Living Room and Formal Dining Room with Direct Access to the Kitchen. A Coveted Main Level Office can Quickly be Converted into a Fourth Bedroom if Desired.
- Vaulted Ceilings Add Dramatic Interest
- Plantation Shutters Throughout
- Delineated Office with Built-In Cabinetry
- Open Display Shelving
- Double-Sided Peninsula Desk
- Three-Quarter Bathroom Connected to Office
- Ancillary Closet for Extra Storage
The Master Suites is a Welcomed Retreat. Large Living Areas Offer Ample Space for a Cozy Sitting Area Plus a Separate Sleeping Quarters. The Remodeled Five-Piece Master Bathroom Possesses all of the Necessities!
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Flexible Sitting Area with Double-Sided Fireplace
- Dual Vanities with Ancillary Storage
- Jetted Spa Tub
- Private Water Closet
- Walk-in Closet with Built-in Shelving
Two Additional Bedrooms and a Newly Remodeled Full Bathroom Complete the Upstairs.
The Finished Basement is a Blank Slate Awaiting Creativity. With a Three-Quarter Bathroom Included, the Lower Level Lends to Boundless Configurations Including a Bedroom Retreat, Theatre Room, Play Area or Recreation Space.
The Corner Lot is Absolutely Fabulous! Mature Landscaping Envelops the Perimeter Creating a Private Outdoor Refuge. The Hardscaped Terrace is Ideal for Three-Season Living.
- New Patio and Fire Pit (2015)
- Radiant Heat Patio (2015)
- Refreshed Perimeter Rock and Backyard Edging (2015)
- New Roof, Gutters and Exterior Paint (2015)
Highlands Ranch is one of Denver’s most Sought-After Locales…and it’s Easy to Understand Why. Located Next to James G. Toepfer Park and Connected to Miles of Walking and Biking Trails the Community Affords Residents the Quintessential Colorado Lifestyle. Quality Schools, Community Recreation Centers and a Robust List of Lifestyle Conveniences are just a few Reasons why Highlands Ranch is a Great Place to Call Home.