Located in the Theatre District, the LEED Certified condominium tower is the next iteration of the Glass House. Central to the urban core, SPIRE offers a downtown lifestyle that is bested only by the internationally-revered, Four Seasons Private Residences. Towering 42-stories above the city streets, SPIRE has become an integral member of the Denver skyline.
Developed in 2009 by the Nichols Partnership, the 493 unit building offers an all-inclusive lifestyle enveloped by an alluring glass and metal façade. A robust list of amenities prove complementary to the urban lifestyle residents of this best-selling condominium desire and expect.
- 24 Hour Front Desk Attendant & Security
- Secured Access
- 24 Hour On-Call, On Premises Building Engineer
- 9th Floor Terrace and Sundeck with Fire Pit & Grilling Stations
- 9th Floor Temperature Controlled Year-Round Lifestyle Pool and Therapeutic Spa
- SPIRE Club Lounge
- Fitness Studio with Yoga Garden & Spa
- 10th Floor Observation Deck
- State-of-Art Theatre Room
- 3rd Floor Secured Dog Park
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Grocery Delivery and Dry Cleaning Services
- Three Fully-Furnished Guest Suites
The SkyClub is reserved for homeowners and residents who live on the 9th floor and floors 33 – 42. The penthouse lounge overlooks the Denver skyline and includes a pool table, flat screen television, bar/kitchen, beverage lockers, and outdoor terrace.