DEVELOPMENT COLLECTION | SOLD OUT
1-4 bedrooms, 1.5-4 baths
Grove 16 is located in the heart of one of Denver’s most urban and desirable neighborhoods, Sloans Lake!
Five modern open floor plans infused with environmentally responsible elements make Grove 16 the perfect balance of smart design and sustainability. Residents also enjoy easy access with Sloans’ many nearby restaurants, shops, breweries, and park just a short distance away.
- 5 Intelligently Designed Floorplans
- Euro-Style Cabinets
- Quartz Countertops
- Whirlpool or KitchenAid Appliance Packages
- Concrete & Hardwood Flooring
- Designer Lighting & Fixtures
- Stylish Hardware & Plumbing
- High Efficiency Systems
- Spacious Rooftop Terraces
- Option for Pergola
- Designed for a Hot Tub or Garden
- Outdoor Kitchen Ready (Power, Gas & Water)
- Panoramic City & Mountain Views
Located West of Denver’s city center, the Sloans Lake neighborhood is an urban oasis. It’s the ideal setting for a picnic, fishing, bike ride or walk, and there’s no shortage of room to spread out in this 177-acre park. Complete with striking panoramic city and mountain views.
Sloans Lake has become an epicenter for urban renewal. In addition to the major redevelopment of the old St. Anthony’s Hospital site, there’s been an overhaul of the West Colfax corridor and much of the surrounding neighborhood. Residents also take advantage of easy access to the light rail and its close proximity to the popular Berkeley and Highlands neighborhoods, as well as downtown Denver.
- 6 blocks to Sloans Lake & Park
- 3 blocks to Mile High Stadium
- 3 minutes to Edgewater
- 5 minutes to I-25 & 6th Avenue
- 5 minutes to Highlands or Jefferson Park
- 5 minutes to Colfax & Federal Lightrail Station
- 7 minutes to Downtown or Tennyson St.
- Less than 1 Mile to Knox or Decatur/Federal Light Rail Stations