Adjacent to historic Louisville Town Square, The Trails at Clementine create a new, 4-acre neighborhood within one of Boulder County’s most treasured communities — the first development of its kind approved by the City of Louisville. Located a short distance from charming boutiques, superb local dining establishments, breweries and outdoor recreation, it’s no wonder Louisville consistently ranks in the top places to live and visit.
Green space is the cornerstone of Louisville living, forged by community parks, miles of trails along Coal Creek and acres of open space — not to mention The Trail at Clementine’s own community garden and lush, expansive park located in the center of the development, complete with a co-op gathering space. This space includes garden boxes ideal for sowing your seeds as well as mingling with neighbors turned friends. Situated conveniently between Boulder and Denver, residents can relish in outdoor accessibility with easy access to the surrounding area’s abundant job market.
An enchanting and laid-back lifestyle awaits in this enclave of 42 modern townhomes to those who seek shopping, dining, outdoor recreation and easy access to Downtown Denver all in one area.
- 2-Car Oversized Garage w/ Electric Car Outlets
- 42 Modern Townhome Residences
- Coveted Louisville Neighborhood
- Designer Finishes Throughout
- Energy Efficient
- Community Park w/ Red Barn
- Multi-Floor, Split Level Living
- 8’ to 10’ Ceilings Throughout
- Double-Sided Gas Fireplace
- Designer Tile in Bathrooms + Laundry
- Stylish Lighting Fixtures
- Premium Carpet in All Bedrooms + Stairs
- Samsung Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliance Package
Modern. Farmhouse. Refined.
Carefully arranged with deluxe design elements and saturated with natural lighting, these energizing, open floor plan townhomes marry a modern interior with a stylish farmhouse exterior.
Split-level dimensions and designer finishes mobilize the seamless flow of three charming floorplans — including the Willow floorplan, newly available and ready for incoming residents. Upgrades, including smart home technology and enhanced kitchen appliances, allow convenient customization with a designer touch.
Each of the three bedrooms flourishes with thoughtful touches such as en-suite bathrooms and colossal walk-in closets. Private, fenced-in courtyards and a tree-lined park summon a sense of community while encouraging residents to explore the endless recreational possibilities of Louisville.
- Newly-Available Willow Floor Plan
- Open Concept Homes
- Oversized 2 Car Attached Garage
- High Ceilings w/ Expansive Windows Creating Ample Natural Light
- Stunning Exterior Architecture w/ Beautiful Beetle Kill Detailing
- Modern Light Fixtures
- Engineered Floors
- Shaker Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops
- Designer Backsplash in Kitchen
- Bountiful Storage Space
- Upgraded Plumbing Fixtures in Bathrooms
- Wide Baseboard Trim
- Expansive Kitchen Pantries
- Double Showerheads, Seat + Floor to Ceiling Tile in Primary Bath
- Private Fenced Front Courtyard w/ Xeriscaping