Treasured Jefferson Park living unfolds in this modern enclave of four duplexes. Eliot Street Residences offers a coveted open floorplan, outdoor connectivity and contemporary design all within the heart of Denver’s most sought-after neighborhoods. Multilevel living reaches upwards to a pristine and spacious rooftop deck set against stunning mountain views — the ideal setting for rejuvenation and entertainment alike. Generous natural light immerses each space in the beautiful Colorado sunshine, accentuating luxury finishes found throughout. Each of the three bedrooms flourishes with thoughtful touches. Residents have two-car garages for convenient access to everything Denver and Colorado has to offer.
- Contemporary Duplexes in Jefferson Park
- Situated Near Everything Highlands Has to Offer
- Multilevel, Light-Filled Living
- Luxury Finishes Throughout
- Outdoor Living with Rooftop Deck
- Stunning Mountain Views
- Modern Electric Fireplace
- 2-Car Garage
- Black Stainless + Stainless Steel KitchenAid Appliances
DESIGN + AMENITIES
The façade of this enclave boasts contemporary, linear design. This concept is mimicked inside with soaring interiors graced by luxurious touches, including Porcelanosa tile, stainless steel appliances and cascades of natural light. Open-concept living begins on the elevated second floor to provide both privacy and natural light for at-home soirees. An electric fireplace emanates warmth from the living area and affords a grounding element to the spacious floorplan. Ascend the stairs into a third floor encompassing three bedrooms, including a light-filled primary suite with a walk-in closet. Embracing the enviable Colorado climate, these homes are capped by a stunning rooftop patio perfect for enjoying over 300 days of sunshine.
- Enviable Open-Concept Living
- Porcelanosa Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Grounding Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms on One Level
- Pristine Rooftop Deck with Gorgeous Views
- Situated within Highland’s Best Locale
Eliot – Jefferson Park unveils all that Denver has to offer within the coveted Jefferson Park community. The Highlands neighborhood consists of three distinct districts: Tennyson Street, Highlands Square and the Lower Highlands (affectionately known to Denverites as LoHi). Although each district feels like a unique destination all their own, this amalgam of mini-neighborhoods all share lush, green parks, an incredible restaurant scene, renowned art galleries, views of Downtown Denver and a mix of Victorian-era homes juxtaposed against innovative architecture.
- Coveted Jefferson Park Proximity
- Minutes from Sloan’s Lake, Berkeley, I-25 + I-70
- Surrounded by Breweries, Boutiques + Galleries
- Easy Access to Downtown + the Mountains